The CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child scheme is aimed to recognize the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
As per the approval of the Competent Authority, all children born together are Single Girl Child of their parents.
The number of scholarships for a particular year shall be variable and shall to awarded to all such "Single Girl Students" who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in the CBSE Class 10 Examination in that year, said the notification from CBSE.
CBSE Merit Scholarship For Single Girl Child: Selection Procedure
a) Student should have passed Class 10Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
b) Pursuing Class 11 & 12 from CBSE affiliated Schools.
c) Student (Girl) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
d) Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the Board's website. (Photocopy of Affidavit will not be accepted).
e) Application form should be attested by the School Principal from where the student is pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from Board's Examination.
f) Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class 11 & 12.
CBSE Merit Scholarship For Single Girl Child: How to apply
1) Candidate need to enter her roll number and certificate no. (as printed on the class 10 grade sheet) in order to submit the online application form.
2) Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form.
3) Note down the Registration Number shown on the page. This will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
4) Print the undertaking as provided in the "Guidelines Document" (this document), fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
5) Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the "Guidelines Document".
6) Scan the above two documents, ie Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create JPG image file of up to 1MB size.
Read also: CBSE Board Class 9, 11 Online Registration For Regular Candidates Begins
7) Go to "Upload Document" option and upload both the above documents.
8) Go to print "Confirmation Page" option and generate the confirmation page.
9) Send duly filled and signed confirmation page to "Scholarship Unit", CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi - 110092.
10)In case of any query you may write to email@example.com
Click here for more Education News