- The last date of CAT registration was extended to September 25, 2017
- CAT 2017 exam will be conducted on November 26, 2017.
- IIM Lucknow is the official organisor of CAT 2017
"The last date of registration has been extended to September 25, 2017 (5:00 pm). Candidates are advised to register and complete their applications well before this date. There will be no further extension," said the notification from IIM Lucknow, which is the official organisor of CAT 2017.
According to an earlier notification, CAT 2017 exam will be conducted on November 26, 2017.
Before the exam, the admit cards of CAT 2017 for successfully registered candidates would be available for download from October 18, 2017.
CAT 2017 Online Application: 10 Points For Successful Registration
Here's what you need to know for successful CAT 2017 registration and Application:
1. The first step for CAT 2017 online application is registration process. A candidate would need to provide details like name, email id, phone number and date of birth to register.
2. Once the candidate completes the registration, the login id to continue the application process will be sent on the email id registered and its corresponding password will be sent on the registered mobile number.
3. Then the candidate, who has completed the registration successfully, would need to login with the credentials sent on their email id and mobile number and fill the application form.
4. The application form will comprise of following five sections - Personal details, academic history, work experience, program preference, and payment of application fee.
5. The application fee this year is Rs. 900 for SC, ST and PwD category candidates and Rs. 1800 for all other categories.
6. The application fee could be paid either through Netbanking or Debit/Credit Card.
7. The exam will be conducted across 140 test cities. Candidates would have to select a total of 4 test cities in their application form in their order of preference.
8. Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC, ST and PwD categories) or equivalent CGPA to be eligible for application for the CAT exam.
9. Candidates in the final semester or year of their degree program or those awaiting their result can also apply. Such candidates if selected will be admitted provisionally.
10. Candidates would also need to select their preferred programs in their application form which is why it is advised that they should go through the individual IIM programs page before filling their program preference.
CAT 2017 Registration: Online Application Closes Tomorrow @ Iimcat.ac.in; 5 Important Things To Know
CAT 2017 Scores: List Of Non-IIMs Where It Can Be Used
CAT 2017: 10 Points Candidates Should Know
CAT 2017: Ideal Preparation Duration And Importance Of Mock Tests
Click here for more Education News