In case of subjects, where there is no practical component such as Mathematics, Optional Mathematics, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Urdu, Bengali, Arabic, Optional Arabic, Persian, Maithili, Optional Maithili, Sanskrit, English, Optional Economics, Optional Commerce, there would be 50 objective questions.
For subjects in which there are practical components and the theory paper is conducted for total 80 marks (Science, Social Science) there will be 40 objective questions, each carrying one mark. In case of Science, the distribution of questions will be as follows:
- Physics - 13 objective questions
- Chemistry - 13 objective questions
- Biology - 14 objective questions
In case of Social Science, the distribution of questions will be as follows:
- History - 10 objective questions
- Geography - 10 objective questions
- Political Science - 9 objective questions
- Economics - 9 objective questions
- Disaster Management - 2 objective questions
For optional subjects in which theory paper is conducted for 70 marks, the number of objective questions will be 35. These subjects include - Fine Arts, Home Science, Dance, and Music.
For the latest News & Live Updates on Election Results from each assembly constituency in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Mizoram, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for updates.