In case of subjects, where there is no practical component such as Mathematics, Optional Mathematics, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Urdu, Bengali, Arabic, Optional Arabic, Persian, Maithili, Optional Maithili, Sanskrit, English, Optional Economics, Optional Commerce, there would be 50 objective questions.
For subjects in which there are practical components and the theory paper is conducted for total 80 marks (Science, Social Science) there will be 40 objective questions, each carrying one mark. In case of Science, the distribution of questions will be as follows:
- Physics - 13 objective questions
- Chemistry - 13 objective questions
- Biology - 14 objective questions
In case of Social Science, the distribution of questions will be as follows:
- History - 10 objective questions
- Geography - 10 objective questions
- Political Science - 9 objective questions
- Economics - 9 objective questions
- Disaster Management - 2 objective questions
For optional subjects in which theory paper is conducted for 70 marks, the number of objective questions will be 35. These subjects include - Fine Arts, Home Science, Dance, and Music.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.