50% Objective Questions For Bihar Board Class 10 Students In 2018
Each objective question in Bihar Board Matric exam will carry one mark and the students would be provided with separate OMR sheets for the objective questions.
Education | Written by Anisha Singh, | Updated: Dec 27, 2017 10:52 am IST | Source: NDTV
In case of subjects, where there is no practical component such as Mathematics, Optional Mathematics, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Urdu, Bengali, Arabic, Optional Arabic, Persian, Maithili, Optional Maithili, Sanskrit, English, Optional Economics, Optional Commerce, there would be 50 objective questions.
For subjects in which there are practical components and the theory paper is conducted for total 80 marks (Science, Social Science) there will be 40 objective questions, each carrying one mark. In case of Science, the distribution of questions will be as follows:
- Physics - 13 objective questions
- Chemistry - 13 objective questions
- Biology - 14 objective questions
In case of Social Science, the distribution of questions will be as follows:
- History - 10 objective questions
- Geography - 10 objective questions
- Political Science - 9 objective questions
- Economics - 9 objective questions
- Disaster Management - 2 objective questions
For optional subjects in which theory paper is conducted for 70 marks, the number of objective questions will be 35. These subjects include - Fine Arts, Home Science, Dance, and Music.
Click here for more Education News