Minor Fire Breaks Out At New Maharashtra Sadan In Delhi, None Injured

A short circuit in the air-conditioning system is suspected to be the cause of fire, officials said.

Minor Fire Breaks Out At New Maharashtra Sadan In Delhi, None Injured

No one was reported injured, according to officials of the Delhi Fire Service.

New Delhi:

A minor fire broke out on the first floor of the New Maharashtra Sadan at KG Marg on Monday morning, the officials said.

No one was reported injured, according to officials of the Delhi Fire Service.

A call about the fire was received at 9.04 am after which four fire tenders were rushed to the spot. The fire was brought under control by 9.15 am, they said.

A short circuit in the air-conditioning system is suspected to be the cause of fire, officials said.

An official of the New Maharashtra Sadan said the fire broke out in the governor's suite on the first floor and doused within 15 minutes.

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)