With just two day to go for Delhi polls, Congress leader Ajay Maken speaks to NDTV.
Here are the highlights:
- We can easily cross 30 seats.
- I am not a lone warrior; Rahul ji is campaigning
- Flat no to supporting the Aam Admi Party or AAP
- AAP has sent us feelers to support them to form the government before the elections.We refused.
- BJP is enemy number one. The AAP is like a bubble.
- You can't write off the Congress in Delhi
- I asked Jayanthi Natarajan to intervene in support of tribal interests
- Rahul did speak up in interest of Niyamgiri tribals
- I did not agree with many of the policies of Sheila Dixit
- The party's line is that under no circumstances will we take support of AAP
- It is because of the Congress that I am
- I think no other party has better ideology than the Congress
- Rahul Gandhi himself is a new leader
- Gandhi's are the binding factors of the Congress party
- Rahul Gandhi binds all the leaders of the Congress party
- I have got so much from the Congress at this age
- I am right man in right part