- At key BJP meet, fissures over Narendra Modi running from UP
- Live Blog: Battleground 2014
- BJP releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls, BS Yeddyurappa fielded from Shimoga
- Congress' first list for Lok Sabha polls
- Narendra Modi's 'chai pe charcha' on women empowerment: Highlights
- RJD's Ram Kripal Yadav quits all party posts after Lalu Prasad's daughter gets constituency
- Overseas Friends of BJP to raise USD 250,000 for party campaign on social media
- Why Lalu Prasad exchanged garlands with wife Rabri again
- Noida administration to conduct special drive for voters on Sunday
Repolling ordered on three booths in Gujarat Assembly seats
Press Trust of India | Updated: December 15, 2012 14:21 IST
Voting in these three booths was held in the first phase of Gujarat Assembly elections on December 13.
Repolling has been ordered on booth No 169 Kotda in Jamjodhpur assembly constituency, which falls in Jamnagar district while polling station No 69 Kamlej-III in Bhavnagar Rural Assembly seat will also vote again on Sunday.
Besides, there is re-polling in booth No 27 Katargam in Surat North Assembly constituency, Additional chief electoral officer Ashok Manek said.
In Bhavnagar rural, two political heavyweights of Gujarat-- BJP's Parshottam Solanki, allegedly accused in Rs 400 crore fisheries scam, and Leader of Opposition and Congress Legislature Party leader Shaktisinh Gohil are locking horns with each other.
- Also See
Modi's national aspiration couldn't be ignored after he registered a third successive win in Gujarat's Assembly elections.
In his first election, the 45-year-old activist turned politician defeated incumbent chief minister Sheila Dikshit in her on constituency by some 22,000 votes.
The former actor, with roles in nearly 150 films, has inked a partnership of his Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) with the BJP.