Juvenile Accused
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Pune Porsche Crash Accused Get Bail, Supreme Court Flags 18 Month Detention, 'Parenting Failure'
- Monday February 2, 2026
- India News | Reported by Nupur Dogra, Edited by Anwesha Singh
The Supreme Court on Monday granted bail to three men accused of helping tamper with blood samples after the Pune Porsche crash in 2024, in which two young software engineers were killed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tamil Nadu Teens Attack Migrant Worker With Machetes, Pose Next To Him With Victory Sign
- Monday December 29, 2025
- India News | Reported by Vijayagopal Muralidharan, Edited by Pushkar Tiwari
Three accused were sent to a juvenile home in Chengalpattu, while the fourth one was released on bail, with the court citing his studies.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Juveniles Now Eligible For Anticipatory Bail Like Adults: Calcutta Court
- Saturday November 15, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
A three-judge division bench of the Calcutta High Court, on Friday, ruled that henceforth the juveniles accused in any act of crime will be eligible for anticipatory bail.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Day Before Son's 18th Birthday, Delhi Man Makes Him Murder Property Dealer
- Monday September 29, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
The police said the 47-year-old accused deliberately carried out the crime just a day before the 18th birthday of his son so he could benefit from the provisions of juvenile law.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Rape Survivor, 15, Sent To Accused's Home By Officials. Assaulted Again
- Thursday September 4, 2025
- India News | Reported by Anurag Dwary
A 15-year-old rape survivor from Madhya Pradesh's Panna district was allegedly sent by the local Child Welfare Committee (CWC) to the home of her accused, where she was subjected to further sexual assaults.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Case: Court Denies Temporary Bail Of Juvenile's Father
- Wednesday July 30, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
But the prosecution opposed the plea, stating that his mother's ailment was related to age, and there was no immediate danger to her life.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Case: Drunk Teen Escapes Adult Trial. What Happened In Court?
- Wednesday July 16, 2025
- India News | Reported by Paras Harendra Dama
The main accused in the Pune Porsche crash case - who was 17 and drunk when he rammed his father's Rs 2.5 crore supercar into a motorcyle and killed two people last year - escaped trial as an adult because of the nature of the charges he faces.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Rich People": Pune Porsche Victim's Father On "Juvenile" Tag To Accused
- Tuesday July 15, 2025
- India News | Reported by Shiv Aroor
The decision of the Juvenile Justice Board that the main accused in the Pune Porsche crash case will be tried as a juvenile and not an adult - is just another example of money and power at play, said the fathers of the software professionals who died
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Teen Rams Porsche Into Two People, Parents Held, Authority's Order -- A Timeline
- Tuesday July 15, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The Juvenile Justice Board on Tuesday said the 17-year-old boy accused of driving a Porsche car in an inebriated state and mowing down two people last year in Pune will be tried as a juvenile.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash Left 2 Dead. Drunk Driver, 17, Won't Be Tried As Adult
- Tuesday July 15, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The main accused in the Pune Porsche crash case - in which an allegedly drunk teenager rammed his father's Rs 2.5 crore electric supercar into a two-wheeler and killed two people - cannot now be tried as an adult, the Juvenile Justice Board said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash Accused Get Bail, Supreme Court Flags 18 Month Detention, 'Parenting Failure'
- Monday February 2, 2026
- India News | Reported by Nupur Dogra, Edited by Anwesha Singh
The Supreme Court on Monday granted bail to three men accused of helping tamper with blood samples after the Pune Porsche crash in 2024, in which two young software engineers were killed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tamil Nadu Teens Attack Migrant Worker With Machetes, Pose Next To Him With Victory Sign
- Monday December 29, 2025
- India News | Reported by Vijayagopal Muralidharan, Edited by Pushkar Tiwari
Three accused were sent to a juvenile home in Chengalpattu, while the fourth one was released on bail, with the court citing his studies.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Juveniles Now Eligible For Anticipatory Bail Like Adults: Calcutta Court
- Saturday November 15, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
A three-judge division bench of the Calcutta High Court, on Friday, ruled that henceforth the juveniles accused in any act of crime will be eligible for anticipatory bail.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Day Before Son's 18th Birthday, Delhi Man Makes Him Murder Property Dealer
- Monday September 29, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
The police said the 47-year-old accused deliberately carried out the crime just a day before the 18th birthday of his son so he could benefit from the provisions of juvenile law.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Rape Survivor, 15, Sent To Accused's Home By Officials. Assaulted Again
- Thursday September 4, 2025
- India News | Reported by Anurag Dwary
A 15-year-old rape survivor from Madhya Pradesh's Panna district was allegedly sent by the local Child Welfare Committee (CWC) to the home of her accused, where she was subjected to further sexual assaults.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Case: Court Denies Temporary Bail Of Juvenile's Father
- Wednesday July 30, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
But the prosecution opposed the plea, stating that his mother's ailment was related to age, and there was no immediate danger to her life.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Case: Drunk Teen Escapes Adult Trial. What Happened In Court?
- Wednesday July 16, 2025
- India News | Reported by Paras Harendra Dama
The main accused in the Pune Porsche crash case - who was 17 and drunk when he rammed his father's Rs 2.5 crore supercar into a motorcyle and killed two people last year - escaped trial as an adult because of the nature of the charges he faces.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Rich People": Pune Porsche Victim's Father On "Juvenile" Tag To Accused
- Tuesday July 15, 2025
- India News | Reported by Shiv Aroor
The decision of the Juvenile Justice Board that the main accused in the Pune Porsche crash case will be tried as a juvenile and not an adult - is just another example of money and power at play, said the fathers of the software professionals who died
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Teen Rams Porsche Into Two People, Parents Held, Authority's Order -- A Timeline
- Tuesday July 15, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The Juvenile Justice Board on Tuesday said the 17-year-old boy accused of driving a Porsche car in an inebriated state and mowing down two people last year in Pune will be tried as a juvenile.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash Left 2 Dead. Drunk Driver, 17, Won't Be Tried As Adult
- Tuesday July 15, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The main accused in the Pune Porsche crash case - in which an allegedly drunk teenager rammed his father's Rs 2.5 crore electric supercar into a two-wheeler and killed two people - cannot now be tried as an adult, the Juvenile Justice Board said.
-
www.ndtv.com