6000 For Farmers

'6000 For Farmers' - 2 News Result(s)

• Ground Report: What Rs 6,000 Dole Means To India's Poorest Farmers

Ground Report: What Rs 6,000 Dole Means To India's Poorest Farmers

The Bahraich district, just 130 kilometres from Uttar Pradesh's capital Lucknow, but among India's poorest and most backward district as per Niti Aayog data, is where some of the beneficiaries of the huge Rs 75,000 crore government plan to top up farmer incomes stay. So just how far will Rs 6,000 take them?

• "Naamdaars Won't Understand": Piyush Goyal On Congress' "Rs 17 A Day" Remark

"<i>Naamdaars</i> Won't Understand": Piyush Goyal On Congress' "Rs 17 A Day" Remark

As the Congress continues to criticise the centre's pro-farmers measures, including an annual income support of Rs 6,000 for small farmers announced today in the Interim Budget, Union Minister Piyush Goyal defended the scheme saying "naamdaars will never understand how it will benefit farmers".

'6000 For Farmers' - 1 Video Result(s)

'6000 For Farmers' - 2 News Result(s)

• Ground Report: What Rs 6,000 Dole Means To India's Poorest Farmers

Ground Report: What Rs 6,000 Dole Means To India's Poorest Farmers

The Bahraich district, just 130 kilometres from Uttar Pradesh's capital Lucknow, but among India's poorest and most backward district as per Niti Aayog data, is where some of the beneficiaries of the huge Rs 75,000 crore government plan to top up farmer incomes stay. So just how far will Rs 6,000 take them?

• "Naamdaars Won't Understand": Piyush Goyal On Congress' "Rs 17 A Day" Remark

"<i>Naamdaars</i> Won't Understand": Piyush Goyal On Congress' "Rs 17 A Day" Remark

As the Congress continues to criticise the centre's pro-farmers measures, including an annual income support of Rs 6,000 for small farmers announced today in the Interim Budget, Union Minister Piyush Goyal defended the scheme saying "naamdaars will never understand how it will benefit farmers".

'6000 For Farmers' - 1 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:http://archives.ndtv.com

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................