1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts Case


'1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts Case' - 16 News Result(s)

  • Mumbai Blasts Convict "Doctor Bomb" Who Jumped Parole Arrested In UP

    Mumbai Blasts Convict "Doctor Bomb" Who Jumped Parole Arrested In UP

    A 68-year-old convict of the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, Jalees Ansari, who had gone missing on Thursday after he jumped parole, has been arrested in Kanpur today.

  • Out On 21-Day Parole, 1993 Mumbai Blasts Convict "Doctor Bomb" Goes Missing

    Out On 21-Day Parole, 1993 Mumbai Blasts Convict "Doctor Bomb" Goes Missing

    68-year-old convict of the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, Jalees Ansari, went missing on Thursday morning while being on parole, officials said.

  • 25 Years Of 1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts: A Timeline

    25 Years Of 1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts: A Timeline

    The 1993 Mumbai serial blasts, masterminded by fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim, claimed the lives of 257 people and left over 700 grievously injured, with some of them suffering disabilities.

  • 1993 Mumbai Blasts Case: Verdict Against Abu Salem, Others Likely Today

    1993 Mumbai Blasts Case: Verdict Against Abu Salem, Others Likely Today

    A special Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act or TADA court in Mumbai is likely to pronounce its judgement today in the second leg of the trial in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case involving seven accused including extradited gangster Abu Salem. The blasts had left 257 people dead, 713 seriously injured and destroyed properties wo...

  • Happy Sanjay Dutt Will be a Free Man Again: Bollywood Celebs

    Happy Sanjay Dutt Will be a Free Man Again: Bollywood Celebs

    Sanjay Dutt, convicted in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, will walk out of jail on February 27 after the Maharashtra government cleared a proposal for remission of his sentence. Sanjay Gupta said, "It's fantastic that he will be a free man again and finally be home with his family. His long and painful ordeal will end and he can start life afre...

  • BJP Taunts Shiv Sena on Hosting Former Pakistan Cricketer Javed Miandad

    BJP Taunts Shiv Sena on Hosting Former Pakistan Cricketer Javed Miandad

    The war of words between the Shiv Sena and the BJP intensified on Wednesday with the latter questioning the ally's support to actor Sanjay Dutt in 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case and late Bal Thackeray hosting former Pakistan cricketer Javed Miandad at his residence.

  • A Supreme Court Observation That Could Help Sanjay Dutt

    A Supreme Court Observation That Could Help Sanjay Dutt

    In what could impact Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt's case, the Supreme Court today said an important point had been overlooked while another convict was sentenced for similar charges. The observations were made on a petition by Sanjay Dutt's close friend, Yusuf Nulwala, who, like him, was convicted in the 1993 Mumbai blasts.

  • 26-Year-Old Seeks Court's Permission to Marry Gangster Abu Salem

    26-Year-Old Seeks Court's Permission to Marry Gangster Abu Salem

    A 26-year-old woman has approached the special TADA court in Mumbai seeking permission to marry gangster Abu Salem who is facing trial in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case and is lodged in a jail.

  • At Mumbai Court, Models Auditioned for D-Company Gangster

    At Mumbai Court, Models Auditioned for D-Company Gangster

    In an incident worthy of a movie script, a gangster facing trial in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case held auditions for models at a Mumbai court earlier this month.

  • Dawood in Pakistan, Will Get Him No Matter What: Rajnath Singh in Parliament

    Dawood in Pakistan, Will Get Him No Matter What: Rajnath Singh in Parliament

    Clarifying a controversial statement by his ministry on Dawood Ibrahim, who is wanted in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, Home Minister Rajnath Singh today said India had credible information of the underworld don's presence in Pakistan and would bring him back "no matter what."

  • Sanjay Dutt Leaves for Jail to Surrender, Returns Home

    Sanjay Dutt Leaves for Jail to Surrender, Returns Home

    Actor Sanjay Dutt, convicted in the Mumbai serial blasts case, today left home for jail to surrender on expiry of his 14-day furlough but was back home again, apparently due to lack of coordination between the prison and police authorities on his application seeking an extension of leave of absence.

  • Sanjay Dutt's absence a huge loss for Policegiri: Prachi Desai

    Sanjay Dutt's absence a huge loss for <i>Policegiri</I>: Prachi Desai

    Actress Prachi Desai, who is paired opposite Sanjay Dutt in Policegiri, says that his absence is a huge loss for the film.Dutt, 53, has to serve 42 more months in jail following his conviction in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case which was upheld by the Supreme Court in March this year.

  • Sanjay Dutt finishes work on some films, few still pending

    Sanjay Dutt finishes work on some films, few still pending

    With a few days left for actor Sanjay Dutt to surrender in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, trade sources said that though the actor has finished working on some movies, he still has a few projects pending.

  • Justice Markandey Katju to spearhead 'Court of Last Resort'

    Justice Markandey Katju to spearhead 'Court of Last Resort'

    After seeking pardon for actor Sanjay Dutt and Zaibunissa Kazi, found guilty in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, retired Supreme Court judge Markandey Katju is set to launch a Non-Government Organisation (NGO) to offer justice to poor and helpless people.

  • 1993 Bombay blasts: how a gun changed Sanjay Dutt's life

    1993 Bombay blasts: how a gun changed Sanjay Dutt's life

    The 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case has haunted actor Sanjay Dutt for 20 years now. On March 20, when the Supreme Court sentenced him to five years in jail, the actor's nightmare returned.

'1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts Case' - 5 Video Result(s)

'1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts Case' - 16 News Result(s)

  • Mumbai Blasts Convict "Doctor Bomb" Who Jumped Parole Arrested In UP

    Mumbai Blasts Convict "Doctor Bomb" Who Jumped Parole Arrested In UP

    A 68-year-old convict of the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, Jalees Ansari, who had gone missing on Thursday after he jumped parole, has been arrested in Kanpur today.

  • Out On 21-Day Parole, 1993 Mumbai Blasts Convict "Doctor Bomb" Goes Missing

    Out On 21-Day Parole, 1993 Mumbai Blasts Convict "Doctor Bomb" Goes Missing

    68-year-old convict of the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, Jalees Ansari, went missing on Thursday morning while being on parole, officials said.

  • 25 Years Of 1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts: A Timeline

    25 Years Of 1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts: A Timeline

    The 1993 Mumbai serial blasts, masterminded by fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim, claimed the lives of 257 people and left over 700 grievously injured, with some of them suffering disabilities.

  • 1993 Mumbai Blasts Case: Verdict Against Abu Salem, Others Likely Today

    1993 Mumbai Blasts Case: Verdict Against Abu Salem, Others Likely Today

    A special Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act or TADA court in Mumbai is likely to pronounce its judgement today in the second leg of the trial in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case involving seven accused including extradited gangster Abu Salem. The blasts had left 257 people dead, 713 seriously injured and destroyed properties wo...

  • Happy Sanjay Dutt Will be a Free Man Again: Bollywood Celebs

    Happy Sanjay Dutt Will be a Free Man Again: Bollywood Celebs

    Sanjay Dutt, convicted in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, will walk out of jail on February 27 after the Maharashtra government cleared a proposal for remission of his sentence. Sanjay Gupta said, "It's fantastic that he will be a free man again and finally be home with his family. His long and painful ordeal will end and he can start life afre...

  • BJP Taunts Shiv Sena on Hosting Former Pakistan Cricketer Javed Miandad

    BJP Taunts Shiv Sena on Hosting Former Pakistan Cricketer Javed Miandad

    The war of words between the Shiv Sena and the BJP intensified on Wednesday with the latter questioning the ally's support to actor Sanjay Dutt in 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case and late Bal Thackeray hosting former Pakistan cricketer Javed Miandad at his residence.

  • A Supreme Court Observation That Could Help Sanjay Dutt

    A Supreme Court Observation That Could Help Sanjay Dutt

    In what could impact Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt's case, the Supreme Court today said an important point had been overlooked while another convict was sentenced for similar charges. The observations were made on a petition by Sanjay Dutt's close friend, Yusuf Nulwala, who, like him, was convicted in the 1993 Mumbai blasts.

  • 26-Year-Old Seeks Court's Permission to Marry Gangster Abu Salem

    26-Year-Old Seeks Court's Permission to Marry Gangster Abu Salem

    A 26-year-old woman has approached the special TADA court in Mumbai seeking permission to marry gangster Abu Salem who is facing trial in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case and is lodged in a jail.

  • At Mumbai Court, Models Auditioned for D-Company Gangster

    At Mumbai Court, Models Auditioned for D-Company Gangster

    In an incident worthy of a movie script, a gangster facing trial in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case held auditions for models at a Mumbai court earlier this month.

  • Dawood in Pakistan, Will Get Him No Matter What: Rajnath Singh in Parliament

    Dawood in Pakistan, Will Get Him No Matter What: Rajnath Singh in Parliament

    Clarifying a controversial statement by his ministry on Dawood Ibrahim, who is wanted in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, Home Minister Rajnath Singh today said India had credible information of the underworld don's presence in Pakistan and would bring him back "no matter what."

  • Sanjay Dutt Leaves for Jail to Surrender, Returns Home

    Sanjay Dutt Leaves for Jail to Surrender, Returns Home

    Actor Sanjay Dutt, convicted in the Mumbai serial blasts case, today left home for jail to surrender on expiry of his 14-day furlough but was back home again, apparently due to lack of coordination between the prison and police authorities on his application seeking an extension of leave of absence.

  • Sanjay Dutt's absence a huge loss for Policegiri: Prachi Desai

    Sanjay Dutt's absence a huge loss for <i>Policegiri</I>: Prachi Desai

    Actress Prachi Desai, who is paired opposite Sanjay Dutt in Policegiri, says that his absence is a huge loss for the film.Dutt, 53, has to serve 42 more months in jail following his conviction in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case which was upheld by the Supreme Court in March this year.

  • Sanjay Dutt finishes work on some films, few still pending

    Sanjay Dutt finishes work on some films, few still pending

    With a few days left for actor Sanjay Dutt to surrender in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, trade sources said that though the actor has finished working on some movies, he still has a few projects pending.

  • Justice Markandey Katju to spearhead 'Court of Last Resort'

    Justice Markandey Katju to spearhead 'Court of Last Resort'

    After seeking pardon for actor Sanjay Dutt and Zaibunissa Kazi, found guilty in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, retired Supreme Court judge Markandey Katju is set to launch a Non-Government Organisation (NGO) to offer justice to poor and helpless people.

  • 1993 Bombay blasts: how a gun changed Sanjay Dutt's life

    1993 Bombay blasts: how a gun changed Sanjay Dutt's life

    The 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case has haunted actor Sanjay Dutt for 20 years now. On March 20, when the Supreme Court sentenced him to five years in jail, the actor's nightmare returned.

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................