You Should Never Touch Open Switchboards. Viral Cat Pics Explain Why...

Never has the saying "curiosity killed the cat" come so close to being true.

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
You Should Never Touch Open Switchboards. Viral Cat Pics Explain Why...

Pictures of a cat after it received an electric shock have gone viral online.


Never has the saying "curiosity killed the cat" come so close to being true. A post going viral on Twitter explains why. Shared by Twitter user @owurakuwaa, the post contains four photographs that show a pet cat exploring an open switchboard. Unfortunately, things don't go well for the cat, who receives a mild electric shock from the switchboard. Pictures shared online show it with hair standing upright, much like a cartoon character's.

The pictures first appeared online in May this year, when they were shared on Instagram. They resurfaced again when @owurakuwaa shared them on Twitter on Tuesday.

Since being shared online, the tweet has collected over 13,000 'likes' and a ton of comments. Most people can't stop laughing at the cat's confused expression:

What do you think of the pictures? Let us know using the comments section.

Click for more trending news




Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................