"This is definitely not what you expect to see when you walk into the bathroom," says the Facebook post. It also shows a picture of the snake in the white tub and will leave you feeling rather uncomfortable the next time you decide to draw yourself a bath.
According to comments left by the team, the snake had most likely entered the house through an open door and then made its way to the bathroom.
"It wasn't a massive snake and they can get way bigger than that - but obviously they are still highly dangerous and venomous," Stuart McKenzie from the team told Sunshine Coast Daily. "(The residents) were pretty surprised - I'm sure they didn't come home and expect to see a snake when they walked in the bathroom," he added.
The incident has left many on Facebook shaken up.
"When you go for that half asleep morning pee... check yo self," says one Facebook user on the post. "This one is deadly," says another.
Click for more trending news