Here are 10 of the most hilarious tweets on #2017WasTheYearThatIFinally
1. This difficult decision to put 'me-first'
#2017WasTheYearThatIFinally Stopped looking for Waldo. I have to take care of myself. I can't be concerned about him- Dan (@Dan081275) November 29, 2017
2. Because "Life is a rollercoaster ... just gotta ride it"
3. Hey, everyone's gotta set some boundaries
#2017WasTheYearThatIFinally cut my Twitter usage down to 23 hours per day.- craig onetweetwonder (@craigflynn1) November 29, 2017
4. Well, that escalated quickly
#2017WasTheYearThatIFinally ran a marathon, found a girlfriend, started a meaningful career, and became a pathological liar.- Tom Malvaso (@TomMalvaso) November 29, 2017
5. Well, they'll soon also learn about Grammar nazis
#2017WasTheYearThatIFinally learned the proper use of then & than.- Klorine (@WTFKlorine) November 29, 2017
Btw, is their anyone better then me?
6. Is this why Professor Dumbledore said - "One can never have enough socks"?
#2017WasTheYearThatIFinally Found that missing sock, then lost the other.- Kerry Tedder (@KeshaTedder) November 29, 2017
7. Also, the year one learnt to put their foot down
#2017WasTheYearThatIFinally stopped eating vegetables in protest of the unnecessary killing of innocent plants.- Bad Advice (@BadAdviceIsBack) November 29, 2017
8. A moment of silence for this one
9. That cancels the plans for at least one new year resolution
10. And finally... this very important learning
What's your #2017WasTheYearThatIFinally story? Tell us using the comments section below.
Click for more trending news