Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has invited applications for recruitment to 202 posts of Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print) post under Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service Rules 1953. 'Out of the total vacancies, 30% will be allotted for women / Transgender candidates. Women / Transgender candidates shall also be entitled to compete for the remaining 70% of vacancies along with men candidates,' reads the official notification. '20% reservation will be provided for Police Departmental candidates,' it further adds. Interested candidates can apply for the posts at the official website tnusrbonline.org along with exam fee of Rs 500.
Candidates with B.Sc. qualification are eligible to apply. Such candidates should also have studied Tamil as a subject in class 10. 'If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service,' says the recruiting body.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and viva voce. Special marks will be awarded for NCC, NSS & Sports which will be considered while finalizing the merit list. The written exam will comprise of questions from general knowledge, Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling ability. Exam date will be announced later.
The last date for submission of application is September 28, 2018.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.