SSC CGL 2017: Know How To Apply?
- Candidates shall have to submit their application at http://ssconline.nic.in/
- Candidates can go through an application form, available now, at the Commission's website for reference http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/ApplicationFormCGLE2017.pdf
- This is a single registration process. Those who qualify for Tier 2 exam shall not register again.
- 'Candidates submitting their applications on-Line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated on-line'
- Scanned copies of signature and photograph should be in JPG format
- Digital size of photograph must be less than 12kb and greater than 1 kb
- Digital size of signature must be more than 30kb and less than 50 kb
- Candidates must retain the copy of the fee challan and the email copy received after submission of application
- Candidates should take proper care while entering details of the registration number (given by the Commission) and transaction ID of the Bank