State Bank of India (SBI) has announced recruitment of specialist cadre officers. Application forms are available on the website, sbi.co.in. Candidates can fill and submit it on or before October 8. Candidates with work experience are eligible for these posts. There will be no written exam and selection to these posts will be through interview.
- Deputy Manager Security: 28 posts
- Manager (Retail Products): 5 posts
- Data Trainer: 1 post
- Data Translator: 1 post
- Senior Consultant Analyst: 1 post
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture): 1 post
- Data Protection Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): 11 posts
- Manager (Data Scientist): 11 posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer): 5 posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III): 5 posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II): 5 posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II): 3 posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III): 2 posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II): 2 posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II): 1 post
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III): 4 posts
- Deputy Manager (Security): Graduates with minimum 5 years' commissioned service in Army or Navy or Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP or Dy. SP with minimum 5 years' service in that rank or officer of identical rank with minimum 5 years' service in Para Military Force.
- Manager (Retail Products): MBA or PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE or B Tech in Information Technology, Computer, Computer Science, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams with minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory or Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain.
Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst: B.E. or B. Tech in CS or IT or MCA with relevant years of work experience as mentioned in the job notification.
Data Protection Officer: Graduates with minimum 15 years' post qualification work experience (as on 31.08.2020) as Executive/ Supervisor in Corporate Sector out of which at least 5 years' experience should be in BFSI Sector.
Deputy Manager, Manager (Data Scientist): B.Tech or M Tech in Computer Science/ IT, Data Science, Machine Learning and AI with minimum 3 years of overall (post basic education qualification) experience in related field. For Manager post, work experience of 5 years is required.
Deputy Manager (System Officer): B. Tech, M Tech in Computer Science, IT, Machine Learning and AI with minimum 3 years of overall (post basic education qualification) experience
Risk Specialist, Portfolio Management: Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or full time MBA or PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or M.Sc. (Statistics) with relevant years of work experience as mentioned in the job notification.
While selection to all the posts will be on regular basis, selection to Data Protection Officer will be on contract basis.
Click here for more Jobs News