This recruitment drive is open for candidates who have passed Class 10 and ITI for Group C Level I posts, and Class 10 and ITI or diploma in engineering or a graduation in engineering for Group C Level II posts like Assistant Loco Pilots, Technicians and aspire to join Indian Railways.
Indian Railways announces one of the world's largest recruitment drive for 89,409 posts in Group C Level I & Level II Categories. Build a career in the Railways and contribute to building a New India. https://t.co/JYiWTgebalpic.twitter.com/GFeFH1jMXt- Piyush Goyal (@PiyushGoyal) February 15, 2018
More Than One Lakh Job Openings In Indian Railways's RRB: 10 Important Points
1. Two recent Centralized Employment Notification (CEN) RRB notifications (CEN 01/2018 and CEN 02/2018) add up to over 89,000 jobs at Indian Railways.
2. An RRB employment notification has been issued earlier in the week for recruitment of 62,907 staff in Level 1 pay scale and out of these, apprentices trained in Railway establishments will be given preference to the tune of over 12,000 vacancies which is in line with the recent amendments made in the Apprentices Act, 1961.
3. Another RRB notification of Ministry of Railways - CEN 01/2018 - had also invited applications for filling up 26502 jobs in Post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Categories.
4. Here is the official website to access various RRBs of Indian Railways: http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,1244
5. CEN 02/ 2018 Notification has opportunities for Helper (Electrical, Bridge, Civil, P Way, Track Machine, Works, Mechanical, S and T, Signal, Telecommunication, Medical), Track Maintainer Grade IV, Hospital Attendant, Assistant Pointsman, Gateman, and Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum Porter.
6. Online registration for CEN 02/ 2018 has begun and the last date for submission of applications is 12 March 2018. Candidates shall have to apply at the official websites of the respective RRBs.
7. In CEN 01/ 2018 RRB recruitment, candidates will be selected on the basis of computer based test (CBT), physical efficiency test and document verification. CBT will be of 90 minutes and will carry 100 questions from mathematics, general intelligence and reasoning, general science and general awareness on current affairs.
8. For CEN 01/ 2018, interested candidates can register online till 5 March 2018 and the first stage selection process of this, which will be a computer based test (CBT), will be held in April/ May 2018.
9. Yesterday, bringing an end to the CEN 01/ 2018 recruitment issue, Indian Railways has decided to increase the upper age limit for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technician posts to 30 years (unreserved category), 33 years (OBC non creamy layer)and 35 years (SC and ST category).
Click here for more Jobs News