- Health Assistant: B.Sc. (Chemistry/ Biology), Diploma in Health Assistant
- Hindi Typist: Class 10 pass and certificate of Hindi typewriting of 30 words per minute and knowledge of computer
- Driver: Class 10 pass and Heavy motor vehicle licence
- Junior Clerks: Class 12 pass and knowledge of computers
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. with Physics/Chemistry and lab technician course
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing/General Nursing and work experience
- Health Inspector: B.Sc. with Chemistry and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector
- Teacher: B.A., B.Ed. (English, Social Studies, Hindi), B.A., B.P.Ed, HSC, D.Ed.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/B.E. in Civil Engineering, Diploma/B.E. in Electrical Engineering
- Assistant Medical Officer: MBBS and registered with MMC/ MCI
- Assistant Medical Officer: 4 posts
- Junior Engineer: 4 posts
- Teacher: 26 posts
- Health Inspector: 3 posts
- Staff Nurse: 8 posts
- Lab Technician: 2 posts
- Junior Clerks: 18 posts
- Driver: 10 posts
- Hindi Typist: 1 post
- Health Assistant: 1 post
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test. 'Candidates have to qualify skill test.'
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.