'Pre-examination Training will be arranged by the Bank to the candidates belonging to at Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Vijayawada, Lucknow, Jaipur and Bhopal,' reads the official notification.
Indian Bank will select candidates on the basis of their performance in interview. 'If the number of applications received is large, then Bank may at its discretion conduct a Preliminary Screening Test which will be of qualifying in nature,' it further clarifies. The screening test will assess the professional knowledge of candidates carrying a total of 60 marks.
- Premises and Expenditure Department: 11 posts
- Planning and Development Department: 2 posts
- Credit: 50 posts
- Security Department: 25 posts
- Risk Management Department: 6 posts
- Treasury Department: 13 posts
- Information Systems Security Cell: 7 posts
- Information Technology Department / Digital Banking Department: 31 posts
Click here for more Jobs News