The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has begun the recruitment process for 4103 posts, which was supposed to begin on February 23. Candidates can apply at the official website of FCI at fci.gov.in till March 30. The largest public sector undertaking proposes to fill vacancies in junior engineers, stenographers, typist and assistant posts. Candidates have to apply zone-wise. FCI will select candidates on the basis of online test and skill test. The final merit list will be released after the documents are verified.
FCI Recruitment 2019: Zone Details
- North Zone: Delhi, Haryana, Punjab Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Union Territory of Chandigarh
- South Zone: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Union Territory of Lakshadweep and Union Territory of Puducherry
- East Zone: Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Sikkim
- West Zone: Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Goa
- North Eastern Zone: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Meghalaya
A candidate can apply to any one of the zones. "If it is found at any stage that a candidate has applied for two or more Zones the candidature shall be summarily cancelled. In case of multiple applications, even within a Zone the candidature shall be summarily cancelled," reads the job notice.
388 vacancies are reserved for the EWS category under the 10 per cent reservation quota introduced recently. "EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of GoI and outcome of any litigation," reads the notice.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.