Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment: Important Points
- Applications must be submitted online
- Candidates must satisfy the age limit, minimum educational qualification and required work experience for being eligible for the recruitment
- "All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 10.04.2017"
- Regarding educational qualification, candidate should note that "Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level."
- Candidates must apply to one post at a time.
- Online exam will comprise of English Language and professional knowledge.
- Candidates shall have to appear for the examination in 90 minutes
Click here for more Jobs News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.