Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment: Important Points
- Applications must be submitted online
- Candidates must satisfy the age limit, minimum educational qualification and required work experience for being eligible for the recruitment
- "All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 10.04.2017"
- Regarding educational qualification, candidate should note that "Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level."
- Candidates must apply to one post at a time.
- Online exam will comprise of English Language and professional knowledge.
- Candidates shall have to appear for the examination in 90 minutes
Click here for more Jobs News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.