- "We don't find substantial matter to interfere with issue of procurement, pricing and offset partner in Rafale jet deal."
- "We can't sit in judgement over the wisdom of purchase of aircraft."
- "We find no reasons to interfere in procurement process for 36 Rafale fighter jets from France."
- "We don't find any substantial element to show that there is any commercial favouritism to any private entity."
- "Not the job of this court to go into the differential pricing details, which must be kept confidential."
Disclaimer: NDTV has been sued for 10,000 crores by Anil Ambani's Reliance Group for its coverage of the Rafale deal.