- Four generations of the BJP have struggled for this day. Generations of individuals have given their lives to build this party. They travelled all over India to make the party strong.
- With these victories, we must be humble. Power is not about posts, it is about the opportunity to serve.
- Development is always a central issue during every election. But earlier, parties were scared to fight elections on development.
- In a democracy, elections are about making governments. But it is also an occasion for creating awareness.
- I am not someone who looks at things only from the perspective of elections. I consider the well-being of the people.
- We may make mistakes, but our intent will never be wrong
- We have never got anything for free or easily. And we do not have any regrets.
- The poor are saying, 'I want to progress and I seek the opportunity from you'. This is the foundation of a New India.
- The strength of the poor and the aspirations of the middle class will take India to new heights.
- Sarkar is made with Bahutmat (majority) but runs through Sarvamat (consensus)- ours is a government of everyone.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.