- In its short history, Pakistan is a geography synonymous with terror. The quest for a land of pure has actually produced "the land of pure terror". Pakistan is now "Terroristan" with a flourishing industry producing and exporting global terrorism.
- Its current state can be gauged from the fact that Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, a leader of the UN designated terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Taiba, is now sought to be legitimized as a leader of a political party.
- In so far as India is concerned, Pakistan must understand the State of Jammu and Kashmir is and will always remain an integral part of India. However much it scales up cross-border terrorism, it will never succeed in undermining India's territorial integrity.
- Having diverted billions of dollars in international military and developmental aid towards creating a dangerous infrastructure of terror on its own territory, Pakistan is now speaking got the high cost of its terror industry. The polluter, in this case, is paying the price.
- Even as terrorists thrive in Pakistan and roam its streets with impunity, we have heard it lecture about human rights in India. The world does not need lessons on democracy and human rights from a country whose own situation is charitably described as a failed state
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.