A day after filing his nomination from Uttar Pradesh's Varanasi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today address three rallies in the state today, in Kannauj, Hardoi and Sitapur. Congress President Rahul Gandhi and his sister, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, will also address rallies in the state for the ongoing national elections.
BJP president Amit Shah will travel to Jharkhand and Odisha to campaign for his party. Mr Shah is scheduled to address rallies at Daltonganj in Palamu, Morada in Mayurbhanj district and Sukinda in Jajpur district.
Congress chief Rahul Gandhi will hold rallies in Raebareli , Nand Mahar in Amethi and at Raniganj in Amethi.
Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra will hold a roadshow in Unnao, public meetings at Israuli Fatehpur tehsil, in Barabanki, Hazi Waris Ali Shah Dargah, Dewa at 4 pm and another roadshow at Barabanki.
Here are the LIVE Updates from 2019 Election Campaigning::
Biju Janata Dal (BJD) writes to Chief Electoral Officer Odisha, alleging "distribution of cash among voters" by four associates of Baijayant Panda, BJP's Lok Sabha candidate from Kendrapara. pic.twitter.com/Uw1g5GD8Vs- ANI (@ANI) April 27, 2019
- Today, the Modi campaign is being promoted by a woman who has spend here entire life in kitchen and has got a gas connection with the Ujjwala Yojana.
- Today, the Modi campaign is being promoted by a daughter who has a toilet at her home
- Today, the Modi campaign is being promoted those farmers who are availing the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Today, the Modi campaign is being promoted by the family whose son is in army.
- New India won't be afraid anymore. New India will kill the terrorists.
- Common man can only live a better if the nation is safe.
- The people of the country have already decided to make Modiji as the prime minister again.
- The country has attained the leadership Narendra Modi after years
- This country has got a prime minister who takes decisive decision.
- The government which ruled the country for 70 years didn't do anything for the 50 crore poor people.
- I want to ask them, what good did they do for the poor, dalits of the country
- Modi government gave gas cylinders to the 7 crore poor people in these 5 years.
- In Jharkhand, the BJP government has given jobs to over 35 lakh people.
- Raghuwar das government has increased the agricultural growth rate from 4 per cent to 19 per cent.
Schedule of BJP National President Shri @AmitShah's public programs in Jharkhand and Odisha on 27 April 2019.- BJP (@BJP4India) April 26, 2019
Watch LIVE at
∙ NaMo TV pic.twitter.com/p7tveuSCKS