Lok Sabha elections live updates: PM Modi and Rahul Gandhi will hold rallies in Uttar Pradesh.
A day after filing his nomination from Uttar Pradesh's Varanasi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today address three rallies in the state today, in Kannauj, Hardoi and Sitapur. Congress President Rahul Gandhi and his sister, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, will also address rallies in the state for the ongoing national elections.
BJP president Amit Shah will travel to Jharkhand and Odisha to campaign for his party. Mr Shah is scheduled to address rallies at Daltonganj in Palamu, Morada in Mayurbhanj district and Sukinda in Jajpur district.
Congress chief Rahul Gandhi will hold rallies in Raebareli , Nand Mahar in Amethi and at Raniganj in Amethi.
Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra will hold a roadshow in Unnao, public meetings at Israuli Fatehpur tehsil, in Barabanki, Hazi Waris Ali Shah Dargah, Dewa at 4 pm and another roadshow at Barabanki.
Here are the LIVE Updates from 2019 Election Campaigning::
Congress President RahulGandhi addresses public meeting in Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh.
Shatrughan Sinha, Congress candidate from Bihar's Patna Sahib on his statement,"from Mahatma Gandhi to Muhammad Ali Jinnah, all part of Congress Parivar": Whatever I said yesterday was slip of tongue. I wanted to say Maulana Azad but uttered Muhammad Ali Jinnah: news agency ANI
Biju Janata Dal (BJD) writes to Chief Electoral Officer Odisha, alleging "distribution of cash among voters" by four associates of Baijayant Panda, BJP's Lok Sabha candidate from Kendrapara.
JUST IN: Election Commission directs East Delhi Returning Officer to file an FIR against Gautam Gambhir, BJP's candidate from East Delhi parliamentary constituency for "holding a rally in East Delhi without permission."
PM Modi's massive public meeting in Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh.
7 veteran officers join Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in presence of Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. Lt Gen JBS Yadav, Lt Gen R N Singh, Lt Gen SK Patyal, Lt Gen Sunit Kumar, Lt Gen Nitin Kohli, Colonel RK Tripathi, WG Cdr Navneet Magon joined the party at the BJP Headquarters.
Mamata Ji Knows The Size Of PM's Kurtas: Congress Leader Raj Babbar
Senior Congress leader Raj Babbar on Friday took a swipe at West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, asking how the Trinamool chief knew the "size of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's kurtas", two days after the PM said in an interview that Ms Banerjee "personally" selected kurtas and sent him as gifts.
PM Modi addresses public meeting at Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh.
- Today, the Modi campaign is being promoted by a woman who has spend here entire life in kitchen and has got a gas connection with the Ujjwala Yojana.
- Today, the Modi campaign is being promoted by a daughter who has a toilet at her home
- Today, the Modi campaign is being promoted those farmers who are availing the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Today, the Modi campaign is being promoted by the family whose son is in army.
- New India won't be afraid anymore. New India will kill the terrorists.
- Common man can only live a better if the nation is safe.
BJP President Amit Shah Addresses A Public Meeting In Jharkhand's Palamu:
- The people of the country have already decided to make Modiji as the prime minister again.
- The country has attained the leadership Narendra Modi after years
- This country has got a prime minister who takes decisive decision.
- The government which ruled the country for 70 years didn't do anything for the 50 crore poor people.
- I want to ask them, what good did they do for the poor, dalits of the country
- Modi government gave gas cylinders to the 7 crore poor people in these 5 years.
- In Jharkhand, the BJP government has given jobs to over 35 lakh people.
- Raghuwar das government has increased the agricultural growth rate from 4 per cent to 19 per cent.
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra is scheduled to hold road shows and public meeting: Unnao road show at 12 noon, Israuli public meeting, Fatehpur tehsil at 3 pm, Hazi Waris Ali Shah Dargah, Dewa at 4 pm and a road show at Barabanki at 4:45 pm.
BJP president Amit Shah will also address few public meetings:
Congress President Rahul Gandhi will address three public meetings in Uttar Pradesh: Unchahar Public Meeting Ground in District Raebareli at 12:30 pm, P.M. Ground, Nand Mahar in District Amethi at 2:45 pm and P.M. Ground, Raniganj in District Amethi at 4:15 pm.
PM Modi will address three rallies today in Uttar Pradesh: Hardoi at 11 am, Kannauj at 12:30 pm and in Sitapur at 2 pm.