Here are the highlights of Justin Trudeau's India visit:
Look forward to meeting Canadian Prime Minister @JustinTrudeau in Amritsar on Wednesday. I'm hopeful that this meeting will help strengthen the close Indo-Canadian business ties as well as the deep-rooted people-to-people relations between our two countries.- Capt.Amarinder Singh (@capt_amarinder) February 19, 2018
Connecting with the State political leadership. Hon'ble Chief Minister of Gujarat @vijayrupanibjp holds talks with PM @JustinTrudeau to advance partnership between Canada and Gujarat pic.twitter.com/IEjsFv84Uw- Vikas Swarup (@VikasSwarup) February 19, 2018
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau with his wife Sophie and children Xavier, Hadrien and Ella-Grace at Akshardham Temple in Gandhinagar.
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and family visit the Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad
Canadian Prime Minster Justin Trudeau and his family arrived in Delhi on Saturday and was received by Minister of State for Agriculture Gajendra Singh and Indian Ambassador to Canada Vikas Swarup.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will meet PM Modi on February 23.
- The two leaders are expected to focus on trade, defense, civil nuclear cooperation, space, tackling climate change energy and education.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family arrived India on Saturday evening.
- They are on a week-long visit to India.
- On Sunday, they visited Taj Mahal.
- Today, he will visit to Mahatma Gandhi's Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad then Akshardham Temple in Gandhinagar.
- Later he will lead a discussion at the Indian Institute of Management on "Education and Investment Opportunities" with students.