- Ram Navami is one of the most significant Hindu festivals
- Lord Rama was born on Ram Navami
- Ram Navami is the last day of Chaitra Navratri or Vasant Navratri
Today is Ram Navami, the birthday of Lord Ram. Ram Navami is one of the biggest Hindu festivals celebrated with great fervour throughout the country. But this year, amid the Covid pandemic, Ram Navami festivities are muted. This is the second Ram Navami amid the lockdown. It's best to follow the Covid guidelines and celebrate the day at home. Ram Navami marks the end of the nine-day Vasant Navratri or Chaitra Navratri. Many people observe dawn to dusk fast on the day and also do homa and yagya. Ram Navami Madhyahna Muhurat starts at 10:19 AM and ends at12:52 PM. The Ram Navami Tithi began at 12:43 AM on April 21 and ends on 12:35 AM on April 22. We have put together wishes, messages, quotes, greetings and Facebook status to greet your loved ones on Ram Navami.
Ram Navami Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages, WhatsApp Status, SMS To Greet Your Loved Ones
- May this Ram Navami bring lots of positivity, peace and prosperity to your life. Happy Ram Navami!
- May the blessings of Lord Ram always be with you and your family. Happy Ram Navami!
- Have a safe and blessed Ram Navami!
- On this Ram Navami, I wish that Lord Ram takes all your fear and worries away. Happy Ram Navami!
- Happy Ram Navami! I pray for your good health and happiness.
- May Lord Ram always bless and protect you. Happy Ram Navami!
- Wish you a Happy Ram Navami! May you achieve your goals this year.
- On this auspicious occasion of Rama Navami, I wish that the blessings of Lord Rama bring prosperity to your life. Happy Rama Navami!
- This Rama Navami, may Shri Rama shower you with his choicest blessings. Happy Rama Navami!
- Here's wishing you and your family a Happy Ram Navami!
- Aapko aur aapke parivar ko Ram Navami ki hardik shubhkaamnaayein
- May the divine grace of Lord Rama always be with you. Wish you a very happy Rama Navami!
- On the holy occasion of Rama Navami, I wish that Shri Ram fills your home with happiness, peace and prosperity. Happy Ram Navami!
- May the light of the diyas fill your life with brightness and contentment. Happy Ram Navami from our family to yours!
HAPPY RAM NAVAMI 2021!