Here are some simple remedies to manage diabetes effectively, as suggested by Ayurveda:
- Put one cup of water in a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- To reduce kapha, you should follow the kapha-pacifying diet, especially avoiding excess intake of sweets, carbohydrates, and dairy products. Take more fresh vegetables and bitter herbs.
- Another way to control blood sugar levels is to bring turmeric into use. Add turmeric to your daily diet.
- To help regulate your blood sugar level, you can try taking half teaspoon of ground bay leaf and half teaspoon turmeric, mixed in one tablespoon aloe vera gel. Take the mixture at least twice a day before lunch and dinner.
- Diabetics should definitely have a stock of methi dana in their homes. You can consume methi dana soaked in water every morning.
- Ginger tea helps stimulate digestion that is beneficial in reducing the excess kapha in your system.
If you are a diabetic, it is wise to visit a certified Ayurvedic expert who can help you deal with the condition.
Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019