CCMT 2017 Registration Process
For CCMT registration, the candidate would need the following information:
- GATE Examination year
- GATE Examination paper name
- Candidate name
- GATE Registration Id
- GATE Score
- GATE Marks out of 100
How to Register
Step one: Go to CCMT official website: ccmt.nic.in
Step two: Click on the Online Registration link.
Step three: Click on New registration and fill the required information. Click on submit.
Step four: Pay registration fee.
Note: The Registration fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 2200 and for SC. ST, PwD candidates is Rs. 1700. Candidates would be able to fill their choices only after registration fee payment.
Read Here: CCMT Registration Starts On April 10, Check Complete Details
CCMT Seat Allotment Rules
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of GATE score.
- Candidates with GATE score in 2015 will be given preference over candidates having score of 2016, or 2017.
- Candidates having GATE score in 2016 will be given preference over candidates having score of 2017.
- If two candidates appeared in GATE exam in the same year and have same score, then preference will be given to that candidate who has obtained higher GATE marks out of 100.
- In the event of two candidates with same GATE marks out of 100 and the year of GATE score being the same, then preference will be based on the All India Rank (AIR).