Online Registration and choice filling starts: April 10, 2017
Last date for online registration and fee payment: May 8, 2017, till 11:59 pm
Last date for online choice filling: May 11, 2017 till 11:59 pm
Locking of choices: May 8-11, 2017 till 11:59 pm
Automatic locking of choice: May 11, 2017 till 11:59 pm
2nd round of allotment: May 29, 2017
3rd round of allotment: June 11, 2017
- Candidate must have a valid GATE score card for 2015/2016/2017.
- Candidate must have scored minimum 6.5 CGPA in the qualifying degree or 60% for general or OBC candidates while minimum 6.0 CGPA or 55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examination are not declared yet can be admitted provisionally provided they fulfil the minimum qualifying degree criteria latest by September 15, 2017.
CCMT Admission Process
CCMT Admission Process would broadly involve the following steps:
- Online registration, choice filling, and locking of choice
- Online seat allotment
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Reporting at RC after paying the Seat Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Seat Confirmation Fee, Institutes Balance Fee and Joining the allotted Institute
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.