The admission process based on this allotment list will conclude on July 22 till 5:00 pm. Students are advised to contact the respective colleges soon for admission formalities and not wait till the last day as some colleges may take up to 2-3 days to complete the admission process. Also, the schedule may var y because of the local holidays where a college is situated. When reporting to the assigned medical or dental college for admission, a candidate would need to carry certain documents. The list is given below:
1. Admit Cards of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
2. Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
4. Class 10th Certificate
5. Class 10+2 Certificate
6. Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
7. Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
8. Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
9. Proof of identity.
10. Category certificate
Read Here: MCC Releases Round I Result For All India Quota Counselling For NEET 2017
Students allotted a seat in the first round of allotment, willing to participate in the second round as well, will have to take admission to the allotted college in order to participate in the second round.
Click here for more Education News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.