The main highlights of MP Board class 10 result along with state toppers is given below:
1. Devprakash Manjhi has topped the class 10 state board exam in Madhya Pradesh with 587 marks out of 600. The second rank is jointly held by Anchal Sangitra and Jayant Patel who have both scored 585 marks. The third rank is also held by two students, Srijan Srivastav and Sushma Rajput who have both scored 583 marks.
2. Total 795074 students (regular) appeared for the exam out of which the result has been declared for 794054 students.
3. Total 395994 students have passed the exam. The pass percentage is 49.86.
4. The girls have performed better with pass percentage of girls being 51.43 and pass percentage of boys being 48.53.
5. Total 314317 private students had appeared for the MPBSE class 10 board exam out of which only 32981 candidates have passed. The pass percentage of private candidates is 10.52.
Click here for more Education News