New Delhi: CEE, Kerala will be conducting spot admission to fill up the vacant MBBS and BDS seats today and tomorrow, that is on August 30 and August 31. The spot admissions will be conducted at Old Auditorium, Government Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates who registered for the spot admission round on the KEAM website and carry their Spot Admission Slip only will be allowed to attend this round of admission. Candidates who secure a seat in the spot admission round will have to submit transfer certificate within 7 days of their admission.
The Spot admission will be conducted as per the following schedule:
August 30, 2017
Reporting Time 9 am - Kerala State Medical Rank from 1 to 4000
Reporting Time 2 pm - Kerala State Medical Rank from 4001 to 8000
August 31, 2017
Reporting Time 9 am - Kerala State Medical Rank from 8001 to 25600
Reporting Time 2 pm - Kerala State Medical Rank from 25600 and above
The documents required for admission are listed below:
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued).
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Physical Fitness Certificate in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII (a) or XVII (b) of the Prospectus 2017.
- Receipt of fee remitted.
- Data sheet of KEAM 2017.
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE.
- Any other documents required by the Head of Institution.
Click here for more Education News