Online submission of ICAI CA May 2019 exam forms has been extended till March 16. However the registration link will remain active till March 23 and candidates can apply in these 7 days with late fee. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will conduct the exams for Chartered Accountants Foundation Course, Intermediate Course and Final Course in May. The examination will be held across 193 cities in India and 5 cities in abroad-- Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu and Muscat.
ICAI CA May 2019 Exam Schedule
- CA Foundation Course Examination: June 4, 7, 9 and 11.
- CA Intermediate (IPC) Course exam under old scheme: May 28, 30 and June 1, 3 for Group I and on June 6, 8 and 10 for Group II papers.
- CA Intermediate Course Exam under New Scheme: May 28, 30 and June 1, 3 for Group I papers and on June 6, 8 and 10 for Group II papers.
- CA Final course examination (for both old and new scheme) for Group I papers: May 27, 29, 31 and June 2.
- CA Final course examination (for both old and new scheme) for Group II papers: June 4, 7, 9 and 11.
- The International Taxation - Assessment Test (INTT- AT): June 4 and 7.
The Common Proficiency Test or CPT will be held in June and online registration will begin in April. Candidates have to apply for the exam from April 4 to April 24 (without late fee) and till May 2 (with late fee).
Click here for more Education News