The detailed schedule for the document verification process is available on the official DMER website. The process will begin on July 14 and end on July 24. The document verification will be conducted in two sessions each day.
Eligible candidates would be able to fill the online preference form after document verification on his/her log-in, available on the website. The portal for candidate will be open from 18/07/2018 and it will be closed on 25/07/2018 at 2.00 pm.
Students would need to get the following documents verified at the designated nodal centre:
- Admit card of NEET UG 2018
- Copy of Online Application Form (Latest) filled on www.mahacet.org & www.dmer.org
- NEET-UG 2018 Mark sheet
- Nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate
- (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian passport /School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th
- Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as'Indian'.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent
- Authority for issue of such certificate.
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination marksheet
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Aadhar Card
- Medical fitness certificate (Annexure - H)
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.