Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Result Highlights
- Overall pass percentage in Arts is 68.79%. 60.88% boys have cleared the exam; 75.39% girls have cleared the exam. 19,993 students have secured more than 60%.
- Overall pass percentage in Commerce is 74.91%. 73.11% boys have cleared the exam; 78.48% girls have cleared the exam. 4006 students have secured more than 60%.
- Overall pass percentage in Vocational course is 52.61%
- In Arts, Puri district has recorded the highest pass percentage (79.87%). Nabarangpur recorded the least pass percentage of 47.58
- In Commerce, Nayagarh district recorded the highest pass percentage (95.59%). Deogarh district has the least pass percentage of 45.07
- Migration certificate will be available from June 19, 2018
- Revaluation application should be submitted till June 25, 2018
- Only one student in Arts stream and three students in Commerce scored above 90%.
CHSE Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Result 2018: Live Update
June 9, 10.34 am: CHSE +2 arts, commerce result declared.
June 9, 10.23 am: Press conference begins for Odisha +2 result.
June 9, 10.18 am: More than 2 lakh 30 thousand students had appeared for +2 Arts exam and 28 thousand had appeared in the Commerce stream. 8,000 students have appeared for the exam in the vocational stream.
June 9, 10.16 am: Press conference for Odisha +2 result to begin shortly.
June 9, 10.10 am: Odisha +2 arts, commerce result in a while.
June 9, 10.01 am: As per the latest update, the Odisha +2 result will be available on the official website at 11.00 am.
June 9, 9.52 am: Candidates need to register themselves for the +2 result. Candidates can check their result giving their roll number and registration number.
June 9, 9.34 am: Odisha +2 result will be announced by the Minister in a press conference first.
June 9, 9.20 am: CHSE will announce the result on the above mentioned websites. As an alternate option, students can check the result at indiaresults.com, examresults.net, etc.
June 9, 8.45 am: School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra will announce the result officially, after which it will be available online.
June 9, 8.29 am: Soon after downloading the online +2 result, students should save a copy of it. Official documents supporting the CHSE +2 result will be released soon after it is declared.
June 9, 8.01 am: The Odisha CHSE class 12 exams for all the streams -- Arts, Commerce and Science -- began on March 6 were conducted till March 29, 2018.
June 9, 7.44 am: As of now, there's no result date or time change notified for +2 result of Arts and Commerce.
Click here for more Education News