Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Result Highlights
- Overall pass percentage in Arts is 68.79%. 60.88% boys have cleared the exam; 75.39% girls have cleared the exam. 19,993 students have secured more than 60%.
- Overall pass percentage in Commerce is 74.91%. 73.11% boys have cleared the exam; 78.48% girls have cleared the exam. 4006 students have secured more than 60%.
- Overall pass percentage in Vocational course is 52.61%
- In Arts, Puri district has recorded the highest pass percentage (79.87%). Nabarangpur recorded the least pass percentage of 47.58
- In Commerce, Nayagarh district recorded the highest pass percentage (95.59%). Deogarh district has the least pass percentage of 45.07
- Migration certificate will be available from June 19, 2018
- Revaluation application should be submitted till June 25, 2018
- Only one student in Arts stream and three students in Commerce scored above 90%.
CHSE Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Result 2018: Live Update
June 9, 10.34 am: CHSE +2 arts, commerce result declared.
June 9, 10.23 am: Press conference begins for Odisha +2 result.
June 9, 10.18 am: More than 2 lakh 30 thousand students had appeared for +2 Arts exam and 28 thousand had appeared in the Commerce stream. 8,000 students have appeared for the exam in the vocational stream.
June 9, 10.16 am: Press conference for Odisha +2 result to begin shortly.
June 9, 10.10 am: Odisha +2 arts, commerce result in a while.
June 9, 10.01 am: As per the latest update, the Odisha +2 result will be available on the official website at 11.00 am.
June 9, 9.52 am: Candidates need to register themselves for the +2 result. Candidates can check their result giving their roll number and registration number.
June 9, 9.34 am: Odisha +2 result will be announced by the Minister in a press conference first.
June 9, 9.20 am: CHSE will announce the result on the above mentioned websites. As an alternate option, students can check the result at indiaresults.com, examresults.net, etc.
June 9, 8.45 am: School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra will announce the result officially, after which it will be available online.
June 9, 8.29 am: Soon after downloading the online +2 result, students should save a copy of it. Official documents supporting the CHSE +2 result will be released soon after it is declared.
June 9, 8.01 am: The Odisha CHSE class 12 exams for all the streams -- Arts, Commerce and Science -- began on March 6 were conducted till March 29, 2018.
June 9, 7.44 am: As of now, there's no result date or time change notified for +2 result of Arts and Commerce.
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.