Odisha HSC 10th result has been announced. The result have been released on the board's official website, 'bseodisha.nic.in', and official results portal, 'orissaresults.nic.in'. Odisha matric results will also be available on private result portals and through SMS. The Board couldn't conduct the examinations this year in the wake of COVID-19. This year nearly five lakh students are expecting their BSE HSC results prepared based on the evaluation formula.
As per the criteria released by the board, the 10th Class result 2021 Odisha board will be released on the basis of Class 9 and Class 10 marks. The board will also consider the performance of a school in the past four years' HSC exam. For “regular” and “quasi-regular” students, marks will be given on the basis of their performance in the half-yearly, annual exams of Class 9 and practice tests held in Class 10. While 40 per cent weightage will be given to highest marks obtained in Class 9 exams in each subject, the remaining 60 per cent weightage will come from practice tests conducted in Class 10.
“In case any candidate has appeared in only one practice test, then 70 per cent weightage will be given in the mark secured in Class 9 exams (half yearly and annual),” the board said.
Follow Live Updates On BSE Odisha Class 10 Result Today