"BITSAT-2018 Slot booking is now enabled. Registered candidates may reserve the test date and slot on a First Come First Serve basis," said a notification posted on the official website of BITSAT Admission, 2018.
BITSAT Slot Booking 2018: Important things to know
1. Candidates may click on a link given there to book their test date and test time. The link is available at www.bitsadmission.com.
2. Candidates who have registered for BITSAT- 2018 should reserve their Test date and time before 5:00 PM on 5th April 2018, said a notification.
3. It will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Candidates may enter the personal details -- Application Number, Gender, Date Of Birth and Email-Id -- and click on the 'Proceed' button and follow the instructions to reserve your test date and time.
5. Requests for change of test centers will not be entertained.
6. Further, once the candidate reserves a date and time, no changes are allowed.
BITSAT is a computer based test which is also conducted for admission to B.Pharm. course apart from BE course at the various campuses. The exam is of 3 hours duration and consists of four parts - Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning, and Mathematics or Biology.
Physics and Chemistry sections will have 40 questions each. English Proficiency will have 15 questions and Logical Reasoning will have 10 questions. Mathematics/Biology will have 45 questions.
The questions will be objective in nature and each question will have four answer choices out of which only one will be correct. Each correct answer will fetch 3 marks and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
Candidates who are able to answer all the questions in 180 minutes will be given 12 extra questions. There won't be any extra time given for the extra questions and should be finished in the 180 minutes duration itself.
Click here for more Education News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.