New Delhi: Prashant Bhushan speaks to the media after his expulsion from AAP. The Aam Aadmi Party on Monday night, expelled rebel leaders Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan for indiscipline and anti-party activities. Anand Kumar and Ajit Jha have been expelled as well.
Here are the highlights of his press conference:
- The judgement does not even mention our reply.
- It is against natural justice for the complainants (Pankaj Gupta, Ashish Khetan) to become the judges, especially as there are serious charges against both of them.
- In our reply we had mentioned that whatever we had done we did to save the party, to save it's spirit.
- AAP has become a Khap Panchayat, there is a Tanashah (Dictator), and everybody follows him.
- Finally after our expulsion all this Aam Aadmi Party drama has ended.
- Admiral Ramdas was not allowed to attend the National council, the Lokpal was dissolved and the King of AAP appointed a new Lokpal.
- We can go to court as the National Council is illegal. But why should we waste our time by going to the courts when we can follow the principles of Swaraj Abhiyan and fight for the causes of this country.