Army On Terror Attack
- All
- News
- Videos
- Web Stories
-
"We Were Fully Ready To Launch Ground Ops": Army Chief's Op Sindoor Reveal
- Tuesday January 13, 2026
- India News | Edited by Pushkar Tiwari
Chief of Army Staff General Upendra Dwivedi on Tuesday said that Operation Sindoor, which was launched last year to target terror sites in Pakistan and Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK), is currently on.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
At Least 3 Dead As Gunmen Attack Pakistan Paramilitary Force Headquarters In Peshawar
- Monday November 24, 2025
- World News | Edited by Sanstuti Nath
At least three people were killed after gunmen attacked Pakistan's paramilitary force headquarters in Peshawar on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Exclusive: Inside Pak's Secret Unit 'S1' That Trains Terrorists To Attack India
- Sunday November 9, 2025
- World News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar
A unit called "S1" in Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) has played a big role in exporting terror to India, way back from the Mumbai blasts in 1993 to the recent terror attack on tourists in Jammu and Kashmir's Pahalgam.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Congress Leader Says There Was 'Something Amiss' About Op Sindoor, BJP Hits Back
- Friday October 3, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Stirring up a controversy, a senior Congress leader has implied there was something amiss about Operation Sindoor, which was India's response to the terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Pahalgam.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Army Chief Shares How Forces Reacted To Pahalgam, What Rajnath Singh Said
- Sunday August 10, 2025
- India News | Edited by Chandrajit Mitra
Army chief General Upendra Dwivedi has narrated the turn of events that followed the ghastly terror attack in Pahalgam, which culminated in the 'Operation Sindoor' mega military offensive in May.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Students In J&K's Udhampur Make Rakhis, Cards To Thank Soldiers For Op Sindoor
- Tuesday August 5, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
Ahead of Raksha Bandhan, students in Jammu and Kashmir's Udhampur are making handmade Rakhis and greeting cards for Indian soldiers to express gratitude for their role in Operation Sindoor and for protecting the nation at the borders.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Pahalgam Attack, 21 Terrorists Killed In 6 Separate J&K Encounters
- Sunday August 3, 2025
- India News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar, Edited by Samiran Mishra
Following the Pahalgam terror attack on April 22, counter-terror operations by security forces have led to the killing of 21 terrorists in six separate encounters across Jammu and Kashmir.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Got Some Peace": Wife Of Pahalgam Attack Victim On Killing Of 3 Terrorists
- Wednesday July 30, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
As PM Modi addressed the Lok Sabha on Tuesday, outlining the government's response to the Pahalgam terror attack through Operation Sindoor and the recent success of Operation Mahadev, the families of the victims expressed relief and gratitude.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Not A Complete Closure": Pahalgam Victim's Father On Operation Mahadev
- Wednesday July 30, 2025
- India News | Edited by Ashutosh Tripathi
This is a closure, but not a complete closure, Rajesh Narwal, the father of Jammu and Kashmir terror attack victim naval officer Lieutenant Vinay Narwal, told NDTV, a day after the Army eliminated three terrorists in an encounter near Srinagar.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Guns, Made-in-Pak Chocolates: Amit Shah Lists Proof On Pahalgam Killers
- Tuesday July 29, 2025
- India News | Edited by Saikat Kumar Bose
All 3 Terrorists Killed In Op Mahadev Were Involved In Pahalgam: Amit Shah
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"We Were Fully Ready To Launch Ground Ops": Army Chief's Op Sindoor Reveal
- Tuesday January 13, 2026
- India News | Edited by Pushkar Tiwari
Chief of Army Staff General Upendra Dwivedi on Tuesday said that Operation Sindoor, which was launched last year to target terror sites in Pakistan and Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK), is currently on.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
At Least 3 Dead As Gunmen Attack Pakistan Paramilitary Force Headquarters In Peshawar
- Monday November 24, 2025
- World News | Edited by Sanstuti Nath
At least three people were killed after gunmen attacked Pakistan's paramilitary force headquarters in Peshawar on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Exclusive: Inside Pak's Secret Unit 'S1' That Trains Terrorists To Attack India
- Sunday November 9, 2025
- World News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar
A unit called "S1" in Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) has played a big role in exporting terror to India, way back from the Mumbai blasts in 1993 to the recent terror attack on tourists in Jammu and Kashmir's Pahalgam.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Congress Leader Says There Was 'Something Amiss' About Op Sindoor, BJP Hits Back
- Friday October 3, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Stirring up a controversy, a senior Congress leader has implied there was something amiss about Operation Sindoor, which was India's response to the terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Pahalgam.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Army Chief Shares How Forces Reacted To Pahalgam, What Rajnath Singh Said
- Sunday August 10, 2025
- India News | Edited by Chandrajit Mitra
Army chief General Upendra Dwivedi has narrated the turn of events that followed the ghastly terror attack in Pahalgam, which culminated in the 'Operation Sindoor' mega military offensive in May.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Students In J&K's Udhampur Make Rakhis, Cards To Thank Soldiers For Op Sindoor
- Tuesday August 5, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
Ahead of Raksha Bandhan, students in Jammu and Kashmir's Udhampur are making handmade Rakhis and greeting cards for Indian soldiers to express gratitude for their role in Operation Sindoor and for protecting the nation at the borders.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Pahalgam Attack, 21 Terrorists Killed In 6 Separate J&K Encounters
- Sunday August 3, 2025
- India News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar, Edited by Samiran Mishra
Following the Pahalgam terror attack on April 22, counter-terror operations by security forces have led to the killing of 21 terrorists in six separate encounters across Jammu and Kashmir.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Got Some Peace": Wife Of Pahalgam Attack Victim On Killing Of 3 Terrorists
- Wednesday July 30, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
As PM Modi addressed the Lok Sabha on Tuesday, outlining the government's response to the Pahalgam terror attack through Operation Sindoor and the recent success of Operation Mahadev, the families of the victims expressed relief and gratitude.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Not A Complete Closure": Pahalgam Victim's Father On Operation Mahadev
- Wednesday July 30, 2025
- India News | Edited by Ashutosh Tripathi
This is a closure, but not a complete closure, Rajesh Narwal, the father of Jammu and Kashmir terror attack victim naval officer Lieutenant Vinay Narwal, told NDTV, a day after the Army eliminated three terrorists in an encounter near Srinagar.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Guns, Made-in-Pak Chocolates: Amit Shah Lists Proof On Pahalgam Killers
- Tuesday July 29, 2025
- India News | Edited by Saikat Kumar Bose
All 3 Terrorists Killed In Op Mahadev Were Involved In Pahalgam: Amit Shah
-
www.ndtv.com