Us Middle East
- All
- News
- Videos
- Web Stories
-
Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps Begin Military Drills In Strait Of Hormuz
- Monday February 16, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps on Monday began a series of military exercises in the Strait of Hormuz, state media reported, on the eve of talks with the United States.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US, Iran To Resume Nuclear Programme Talks In Geneva Amid Rising Tensions
- Sunday February 15, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
Iran and the United States will hold a second round of talks over Tehran's nuclear programme next week, the Swiss Foreign Ministry said Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Sending Second Aircraft Carrier To Middle East Amid Iran Tensions
- Saturday February 14, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
President Donald Trump said Friday that he decided to move a second aircraft carrier into the Middle East as he presses Iran to make a deal over its nuclear program.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Deploys 2nd Aircraft Carrier To Middle East Amid Rising Tensions With Iran
- Friday February 13, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
The United States will send the world's largest aircraft carrier to the Middle East to back up another already there, putting more American firepower behind President Donald Trump's efforts to coerce Iran into a deal over its nuclear programme.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
'Attack, Don't Negotiate': Iran Man's Video Appeal To Trump Before Suicide
- Tuesday February 10, 2026
- World News | Edited by Sanstuti Nath
An Iranian man has reportedly died by suicide after posting a social media video of himself urging US President Donald Trump not to make a deal with Iran's theocratic regime.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Fighter Jets To Missile Destroyers: US Firepower In Gulf As Iran Strike Looms
- Tuesday February 10, 2026
- World News | Edited by Anushree Jonko
US President Donald Trump said in January that "very big, very powerful" ships were sailing to Iran and that America hoped to not have to use them. As Trump considers a strike on Iran, a host of US military assets have been sent to the Middle East.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Military Bases In The Gulf Under Iran's Ballistic Missile Shadow
- Monday February 9, 2026
- World News | Edited by Anushree Jonko
Amid threats of a war with the US, Iran's Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi ruled out the fact that Tehran could ever give up enrichment of uranium in its negotiations with Washington.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Khamenei Breaks 37-Year-Old Ritual For 1st Time Amid Trump's Attack Threat
- Monday February 9, 2026
- World News | Edited by Sanstuti Nath
Amid increasing US military buildup in the Gulf, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has reportedly broken his 37-year-old tradition by missing the annual February 8 meeting with air force commanders.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Is US Going To Attack Iran? What We Know So Far
- Monday February 9, 2026
- World News | Edited by Sanstuti Nath
Iran has called on the United States to "respect" Tehran amid the threat of war with the United States, saying the country does not understand the language of force.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Does Not Scare Us": Iran On US Military Deployment In The Region
- Sunday February 8, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi on Sunday ruled out Tehran ever giving up uranium enrichment in its negotiations with Washington, insisting it will not be intimidated by the threat of war with the United States.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps Begin Military Drills In Strait Of Hormuz
- Monday February 16, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps on Monday began a series of military exercises in the Strait of Hormuz, state media reported, on the eve of talks with the United States.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US, Iran To Resume Nuclear Programme Talks In Geneva Amid Rising Tensions
- Sunday February 15, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
Iran and the United States will hold a second round of talks over Tehran's nuclear programme next week, the Swiss Foreign Ministry said Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Sending Second Aircraft Carrier To Middle East Amid Iran Tensions
- Saturday February 14, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
President Donald Trump said Friday that he decided to move a second aircraft carrier into the Middle East as he presses Iran to make a deal over its nuclear program.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Deploys 2nd Aircraft Carrier To Middle East Amid Rising Tensions With Iran
- Friday February 13, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
The United States will send the world's largest aircraft carrier to the Middle East to back up another already there, putting more American firepower behind President Donald Trump's efforts to coerce Iran into a deal over its nuclear programme.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
'Attack, Don't Negotiate': Iran Man's Video Appeal To Trump Before Suicide
- Tuesday February 10, 2026
- World News | Edited by Sanstuti Nath
An Iranian man has reportedly died by suicide after posting a social media video of himself urging US President Donald Trump not to make a deal with Iran's theocratic regime.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Fighter Jets To Missile Destroyers: US Firepower In Gulf As Iran Strike Looms
- Tuesday February 10, 2026
- World News | Edited by Anushree Jonko
US President Donald Trump said in January that "very big, very powerful" ships were sailing to Iran and that America hoped to not have to use them. As Trump considers a strike on Iran, a host of US military assets have been sent to the Middle East.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Military Bases In The Gulf Under Iran's Ballistic Missile Shadow
- Monday February 9, 2026
- World News | Edited by Anushree Jonko
Amid threats of a war with the US, Iran's Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi ruled out the fact that Tehran could ever give up enrichment of uranium in its negotiations with Washington.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Khamenei Breaks 37-Year-Old Ritual For 1st Time Amid Trump's Attack Threat
- Monday February 9, 2026
- World News | Edited by Sanstuti Nath
Amid increasing US military buildup in the Gulf, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has reportedly broken his 37-year-old tradition by missing the annual February 8 meeting with air force commanders.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Is US Going To Attack Iran? What We Know So Far
- Monday February 9, 2026
- World News | Edited by Sanstuti Nath
Iran has called on the United States to "respect" Tehran amid the threat of war with the United States, saying the country does not understand the language of force.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Does Not Scare Us": Iran On US Military Deployment In The Region
- Sunday February 8, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi on Sunday ruled out Tehran ever giving up uranium enrichment in its negotiations with Washington, insisting it will not be intimidated by the threat of war with the United States.
-
www.ndtv.com