Unnao Car Crash
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Court Backs CBI Probe In Survivor's Car Crash Linked To Unnao Rape Case
- Sunday August 1, 2021
- India News | Press Trust of India
A Delhi court has upheld the investigation conducted by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) that had ruled out any foul play in the Unnao rape survivor's accident in 2019.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kuldeep Sengar Not Charged For Murder In Unnao Rape Survivor's Car Crash
- Friday October 11, 2019
- India News | Edited by Debanish Achom
Expelled BJP MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar has not been charged for murder but criminal conspiracy and intimidation in a car crash case involving a teen who alleged she was raped by the MLA from Uttar Pradesh's Unnao. The Central Bureau of Investigation in its charge-sheet said the car crash in UP's Raebareli on July 28 that left two of the rape survivo...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Unnao Rape Survivor Facing "Highest Level Of Threat", CBI Tells Court
- Thursday September 19, 2019
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
The teen who was raped allegedly by expelled BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar faces the "highest level of threat", the CBI said on Wednesday to a special court, which then ordered the UP government to report on how she and her family can be relocated within the state or to one of its neighbours. The girl has been in hospital since a car crash in July, which ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Courtroom At AIIMS As Judge Hears Unnao Rape Survivor's Statement
- Wednesday September 11, 2019
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
A judge went to Delhi's AIIMS hospital today to record the statement of a teen who was allegedly raped by politician Kuldeep Singh Sengar, a former BJP MLA who is also accused of plotting a car crash that left the survivor in a critical state.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CBI Gets 2 More Weeks To Probe Car Crash Involving Unnao Rape Survivor
- Monday August 19, 2019
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
The Supreme Court has granted the CBI an additional two weeks to complete its probe into the accident involving the Unnao rape survivor that occurred in Uttar Pradesh last month
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Missed 2 Instalments, Have Proof": Unnao Truck Owner Counters Lender
- Sunday August 4, 2019
- India News | Reported by Alok Pandey, Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
The mystery behind the blackened number plate of the truck that mowed into the Unnao rape survivor's car deepened with the truck owner insisting he missed two instalments and had proof of that
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Car, Truck Face-Off On UP Road As CBI Recreates Unnao Teen's Crash
- Friday August 2, 2019
- India News | Edited by Divyanshu Dutta Roy
Officers from the Central Bureau of Investigation or CBI on Friday visited the scene of the car crash in Uttar Pradesh that had left the Unnao rape survivor injured and killed two of her relatives on Sunday. Investigators recreated the incident with a truck and a sedan in the presence of forensic experts.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Court Deadline, CBI Assigns 20 Additional Officers For Unnao Probe
- Friday August 2, 2019
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Vaibhav Tiwari
The CBI has assigned 20 more officers to conclude probe into the car crash of the Unnao rape survivor, who is battling for life in a hospital since Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Top Court Designates Tis Hazari Judge To Hold Trial In Unnao Rape Case
- Thursday August 1, 2019
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court on Thursday designated the court of Tis Hazari (West) District Judge Dharmesh Sharma as the competent court to hold trial in five criminal cases relating to the sensational Unnao rape case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Unnao Rape Survivor Critical, On Life Support For 5th Day, Says Hospital
- Thursday August 1, 2019
- India News | Edited by Divyanshu Dutta Roy
The Unnao rape survivor and her lawyer are critical and remain on life support, doctors at the Lucknow hospital where they were admitted following a car crash on Sunday have said. Two relatives of the teen, who had accused just-expelled BJP leader Kuldeep Singh Sengar rape, were killed in the crash.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Court Backs CBI Probe In Survivor's Car Crash Linked To Unnao Rape Case
- Sunday August 1, 2021
- India News | Press Trust of India
A Delhi court has upheld the investigation conducted by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) that had ruled out any foul play in the Unnao rape survivor's accident in 2019.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kuldeep Sengar Not Charged For Murder In Unnao Rape Survivor's Car Crash
- Friday October 11, 2019
- India News | Edited by Debanish Achom
Expelled BJP MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar has not been charged for murder but criminal conspiracy and intimidation in a car crash case involving a teen who alleged she was raped by the MLA from Uttar Pradesh's Unnao. The Central Bureau of Investigation in its charge-sheet said the car crash in UP's Raebareli on July 28 that left two of the rape survivo...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Unnao Rape Survivor Facing "Highest Level Of Threat", CBI Tells Court
- Thursday September 19, 2019
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
The teen who was raped allegedly by expelled BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar faces the "highest level of threat", the CBI said on Wednesday to a special court, which then ordered the UP government to report on how she and her family can be relocated within the state or to one of its neighbours. The girl has been in hospital since a car crash in July, which ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Courtroom At AIIMS As Judge Hears Unnao Rape Survivor's Statement
- Wednesday September 11, 2019
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
A judge went to Delhi's AIIMS hospital today to record the statement of a teen who was allegedly raped by politician Kuldeep Singh Sengar, a former BJP MLA who is also accused of plotting a car crash that left the survivor in a critical state.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CBI Gets 2 More Weeks To Probe Car Crash Involving Unnao Rape Survivor
- Monday August 19, 2019
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
The Supreme Court has granted the CBI an additional two weeks to complete its probe into the accident involving the Unnao rape survivor that occurred in Uttar Pradesh last month
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Missed 2 Instalments, Have Proof": Unnao Truck Owner Counters Lender
- Sunday August 4, 2019
- India News | Reported by Alok Pandey, Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
The mystery behind the blackened number plate of the truck that mowed into the Unnao rape survivor's car deepened with the truck owner insisting he missed two instalments and had proof of that
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Car, Truck Face-Off On UP Road As CBI Recreates Unnao Teen's Crash
- Friday August 2, 2019
- India News | Edited by Divyanshu Dutta Roy
Officers from the Central Bureau of Investigation or CBI on Friday visited the scene of the car crash in Uttar Pradesh that had left the Unnao rape survivor injured and killed two of her relatives on Sunday. Investigators recreated the incident with a truck and a sedan in the presence of forensic experts.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Court Deadline, CBI Assigns 20 Additional Officers For Unnao Probe
- Friday August 2, 2019
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Vaibhav Tiwari
The CBI has assigned 20 more officers to conclude probe into the car crash of the Unnao rape survivor, who is battling for life in a hospital since Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Top Court Designates Tis Hazari Judge To Hold Trial In Unnao Rape Case
- Thursday August 1, 2019
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court on Thursday designated the court of Tis Hazari (West) District Judge Dharmesh Sharma as the competent court to hold trial in five criminal cases relating to the sensational Unnao rape case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Unnao Rape Survivor Critical, On Life Support For 5th Day, Says Hospital
- Thursday August 1, 2019
- India News | Edited by Divyanshu Dutta Roy
The Unnao rape survivor and her lawyer are critical and remain on life support, doctors at the Lucknow hospital where they were admitted following a car crash on Sunday have said. Two relatives of the teen, who had accused just-expelled BJP leader Kuldeep Singh Sengar rape, were killed in the crash.
-
www.ndtv.com