Tunisian Museum Killings
- All
- News
-
Security Tight After Tunisia Bomb Blast Kills at Least 13
- Wednesday November 25, 2015
- World News | Reuters
At least 13 people were killed in Tuesday's apparent suicide bombing of a Tunisian presidential guard bus in central Tunis, prompting the government to declare a state of emergency and tighten security around the capital.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Tunisia Soldiers Killed in Clash With Jihadists: Ministry
- Tuesday October 13, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Two Tunisian soldiers were killed and four wounded in a clash with jihadists on Monday in a western region near the Algerian border, the defence ministry said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Soldier Kills Comrades in Tunis Barracks Shooting
- Tuesday May 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A Tunisian soldier opened fire on comrades near parliament on Monday, killing some of them before being shot dead, but the interior ministry said it was not a "terrorist" attack.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Arrests Moroccan Over Tunisian Museum Killings
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Italian police said on Wednesday they had arrested a 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisian President Says Third Gunman Involved in Museum Attack on the Run
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Tunisia's President Beji Caid Essebsi said on Sunday that a third gunman involved in an attack that killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, at a Tunis museum last week was on the run.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia President Admits Security 'Failures' in Museum Attack
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian President Beji Caid Essebsi said security "failures" had helped facilitate the deadly attack on the country's national museum claimed by the Islamic State group that killed 20 foreign tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests More Than 20 in Crackdown Since Museum Attack
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Tunisian authorities have arrested more than 20 suspected militants in a nationwide security crackdown since gunmen killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, in Wednesday's attack in the capital, the government said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Says Progress in Museum Massacre Probe
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian authorities said on Saturday there were developments in the investigation into the attack on the national museum claimed by the Islamic State group that killed 20 foreign tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 4 Family Members of Museum Assailant
- Friday March 20, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Four relatives of an assailant killed in the deadly attack on the Bardo museum in the Tunisian capital have been arrested, the family and police said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
9 Tunisian Tourist Victims Were on a Cruise
- Thursday March 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Nine of the 17 tourists killed at a Tunisian museum on Wednesday were passengers on the MSC Spendida cruise ship, the tour company said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Security Tight After Tunisia Bomb Blast Kills at Least 13
- Wednesday November 25, 2015
- World News | Reuters
At least 13 people were killed in Tuesday's apparent suicide bombing of a Tunisian presidential guard bus in central Tunis, prompting the government to declare a state of emergency and tighten security around the capital.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Tunisia Soldiers Killed in Clash With Jihadists: Ministry
- Tuesday October 13, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Two Tunisian soldiers were killed and four wounded in a clash with jihadists on Monday in a western region near the Algerian border, the defence ministry said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Soldier Kills Comrades in Tunis Barracks Shooting
- Tuesday May 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A Tunisian soldier opened fire on comrades near parliament on Monday, killing some of them before being shot dead, but the interior ministry said it was not a "terrorist" attack.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Arrests Moroccan Over Tunisian Museum Killings
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Italian police said on Wednesday they had arrested a 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisian President Says Third Gunman Involved in Museum Attack on the Run
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Tunisia's President Beji Caid Essebsi said on Sunday that a third gunman involved in an attack that killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, at a Tunis museum last week was on the run.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia President Admits Security 'Failures' in Museum Attack
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian President Beji Caid Essebsi said security "failures" had helped facilitate the deadly attack on the country's national museum claimed by the Islamic State group that killed 20 foreign tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests More Than 20 in Crackdown Since Museum Attack
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Tunisian authorities have arrested more than 20 suspected militants in a nationwide security crackdown since gunmen killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, in Wednesday's attack in the capital, the government said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Says Progress in Museum Massacre Probe
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian authorities said on Saturday there were developments in the investigation into the attack on the national museum claimed by the Islamic State group that killed 20 foreign tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 4 Family Members of Museum Assailant
- Friday March 20, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Four relatives of an assailant killed in the deadly attack on the Bardo museum in the Tunisian capital have been arrested, the family and police said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
9 Tunisian Tourist Victims Were on a Cruise
- Thursday March 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Nine of the 17 tourists killed at a Tunisian museum on Wednesday were passengers on the MSC Spendida cruise ship, the tour company said today.
-
www.ndtv.com