San Bernardino Massacre
- All
- News
-
California Man To Plead Guilty To Aiding 2015 San Bernardino Attacker
- Wednesday February 15, 2017
- World News | Reuters
A California man accused of buying assault-style rifles used by a married couple to massacre 14 people at a government office in San Bernardino in 2015 has agreed to plead guilty to conspiring to provide material support to terrorists, prosecutors said on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
San Bernardino Attack: Gun Buyer In Massacre Knew Aspiring Terrorists Say Prosecutors
- Thursday June 2, 2016
- World News | Associated Pres
The friend who bought the high-powered rifles used in the San Bernardino terrorist attack had ties to a group of California terrorists arrested in 2012 as they tried to fly to Afghanistan to join al-Qaeda, federal prosecutors said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In San Bernadino Attack, Trial Delayed For Man Accused Of Supplying Weapons
- Friday February 5, 2016
- World News | Reuters
The trial for Enrique Marquez, accused of supplying assault weapons to the husband and wife who massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, has been postponed until July, prosecutors said Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Workers Return To San Bernardino Offices Following Massacre
- Tuesday January 5, 2016
- World News | Associated Press
Behind a chain-link fence and under heavy security, workers on Monday returned to their offices at the San Bernardino campus where 14 people died last month in a massacre.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Site Of Massacre In San Bernardino, California Reopens
- Tuesday January 5, 2016
- World News | Reuters
The office building in San Bernardino, California, where 14 people were massacred last month by a married couple inspired by Islamist militants, reopened on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Friend Of California Shooter Indicted On Gun, Terror Charges
- Thursday December 31, 2015
- World News | Associated Press
A friend of one of the shooters in the San Bernardino massacre that killed 14 people was indicted on Wednesday on charges that include conspiring in a pair of previous planned attacks and making false statements when he bought the guns used in this month's shootings, authorities said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Neighbour Of San Bernardino Gunman Indicted On Terrorism Charge
- Thursday December 31, 2015
- World News | Reuters
A former neighbour who prosecutors say supplied assault rifles to the couple who massacred 14 people at a county office building in San Bernardino, California, was indicted on Wednesday on charges of conspiring to provide material support to terrorists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
San Bernardino Shooter's Visa File Raised No Red Flags: US Government Sources
- Thursday December 31, 2015
- World News | Reuters
State Department visa officers conducted all required security checks on Tashfeen Malik, one of two shooters in the San Bernardino massacre early this month, but found no "derogatory" information before granting her a visa to enter the United States in 2013, a person familiar with the documentation said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
California Shooters' Ex-Neighbour Denied Bail In Terrorism Case
- Tuesday December 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
A federal magistrate on Monday refused to grant bail to a man accused of providing the assault-style rifles a married couple used to massacre 14 people in San Bernardino, California, in an attack inspired by Islamic State.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Friend Of San Bernardino Shooter Facing Terrorism Charges
- Friday December 18, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US authorities arrested on Thursday a man who bought the assault rifles used in the San Bernardino massacre that left 14 people dead, charging him with plotting terror attacks with Syed Farook, who was behind the rampage.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
California Man To Plead Guilty To Aiding 2015 San Bernardino Attacker
- Wednesday February 15, 2017
- World News | Reuters
A California man accused of buying assault-style rifles used by a married couple to massacre 14 people at a government office in San Bernardino in 2015 has agreed to plead guilty to conspiring to provide material support to terrorists, prosecutors said on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
San Bernardino Attack: Gun Buyer In Massacre Knew Aspiring Terrorists Say Prosecutors
- Thursday June 2, 2016
- World News | Associated Pres
The friend who bought the high-powered rifles used in the San Bernardino terrorist attack had ties to a group of California terrorists arrested in 2012 as they tried to fly to Afghanistan to join al-Qaeda, federal prosecutors said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In San Bernadino Attack, Trial Delayed For Man Accused Of Supplying Weapons
- Friday February 5, 2016
- World News | Reuters
The trial for Enrique Marquez, accused of supplying assault weapons to the husband and wife who massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, has been postponed until July, prosecutors said Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Workers Return To San Bernardino Offices Following Massacre
- Tuesday January 5, 2016
- World News | Associated Press
Behind a chain-link fence and under heavy security, workers on Monday returned to their offices at the San Bernardino campus where 14 people died last month in a massacre.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Site Of Massacre In San Bernardino, California Reopens
- Tuesday January 5, 2016
- World News | Reuters
The office building in San Bernardino, California, where 14 people were massacred last month by a married couple inspired by Islamist militants, reopened on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Friend Of California Shooter Indicted On Gun, Terror Charges
- Thursday December 31, 2015
- World News | Associated Press
A friend of one of the shooters in the San Bernardino massacre that killed 14 people was indicted on Wednesday on charges that include conspiring in a pair of previous planned attacks and making false statements when he bought the guns used in this month's shootings, authorities said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Neighbour Of San Bernardino Gunman Indicted On Terrorism Charge
- Thursday December 31, 2015
- World News | Reuters
A former neighbour who prosecutors say supplied assault rifles to the couple who massacred 14 people at a county office building in San Bernardino, California, was indicted on Wednesday on charges of conspiring to provide material support to terrorists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
San Bernardino Shooter's Visa File Raised No Red Flags: US Government Sources
- Thursday December 31, 2015
- World News | Reuters
State Department visa officers conducted all required security checks on Tashfeen Malik, one of two shooters in the San Bernardino massacre early this month, but found no "derogatory" information before granting her a visa to enter the United States in 2013, a person familiar with the documentation said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
California Shooters' Ex-Neighbour Denied Bail In Terrorism Case
- Tuesday December 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
A federal magistrate on Monday refused to grant bail to a man accused of providing the assault-style rifles a married couple used to massacre 14 people in San Bernardino, California, in an attack inspired by Islamic State.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Friend Of San Bernardino Shooter Facing Terrorism Charges
- Friday December 18, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US authorities arrested on Thursday a man who bought the assault rifles used in the San Bernardino massacre that left 14 people dead, charging him with plotting terror attacks with Syed Farook, who was behind the rampage.
-
www.ndtv.com