Japan Nuke Crisis
-
{
- All
- News
-
80 Years After Hiroshima Horror, Japan Drawn Into Iran Nuke Crisis By Trump
- Thursday March 19, 2026
- World News | Edited by Anushree Jonko
US President Donald Trump has repeatedly pressed allies, including Japan, to step in as tensions escalate in the Middle East. With European partners reluctant, Washington is now pushing Tokyo to play a more active role.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Nuke safety chief questioned over Fukushima: report
- Sunday February 3, 2013
- World News | Agence France Press
Japanese police have questioned a former head of the nuclear safety body regarding possible criminal charges over the Fukushima nuclear crisis, a news report said Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Japan nuke crisis crew not told of danger: Worker
- Thursday November 1, 2012
- World News | Associated Press
The operator of a Japanese nuclear plant that went into a tsunami-triggered meltdown knew the risks from highly radioactive water at the site but sent in crews without adequate protection or warnings, a worker said in a legal complaint.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Fukushima opens first beach since nuke crisis
- Tuesday July 17, 2012
- World News | Associated Press
Fukushima prefecture (state) has opened its first beach to swimmers since last year's nuclear disaster after judging the water to be safe.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
80 Years After Hiroshima Horror, Japan Drawn Into Iran Nuke Crisis By Trump
- Thursday March 19, 2026
- World News | Edited by Anushree Jonko
US President Donald Trump has repeatedly pressed allies, including Japan, to step in as tensions escalate in the Middle East. With European partners reluctant, Washington is now pushing Tokyo to play a more active role.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Nuke safety chief questioned over Fukushima: report
- Sunday February 3, 2013
- World News | Agence France Press
Japanese police have questioned a former head of the nuclear safety body regarding possible criminal charges over the Fukushima nuclear crisis, a news report said Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Japan nuke crisis crew not told of danger: Worker
- Thursday November 1, 2012
- World News | Associated Press
The operator of a Japanese nuclear plant that went into a tsunami-triggered meltdown knew the risks from highly radioactive water at the site but sent in crews without adequate protection or warnings, a worker said in a legal complaint.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Fukushima opens first beach since nuke crisis
- Tuesday July 17, 2012
- World News | Associated Press
Fukushima prefecture (state) has opened its first beach to swimmers since last year's nuclear disaster after judging the water to be safe.
-
www.ndtv.com