Dileep Case
- All
- News
- Videos
-
After Dileep's Acquittal, 2017 Case Survivor Shares First Post: "Not Every Citizen In This Country Is Treated Equally Before Law"
- Sunday December 14, 2025
- Entertainment | Asian News International
The Sessions Court had earlier acquitted Malayalam actor Dileep, the eighth accused, in the 2017 case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Manju Warrier Breaks Silence After Ex-Husband Dileep's Acquittal In 2017 Case: "Justice For The Survivor Is Still Incomplete"
- Sunday December 14, 2025
- Entertainment | Written by Anjali Choudhury
Nearly a week after the verdict, Manju Warrier shared a note on Instagram addressing the outcome of the case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Actor Dileep Acquitted In Rape Case. Revisiting The Crime That Shook Kerala
- Monday December 8, 2025
- India News | Reported by Aswin Nandakumar, Edited by Saikat Kumar Bose
The acquittal of actor Dileep, accused of masterminding a prominent Kerala actor's abduction and rape, comes at the end of a nearly nine-year legal battle that raised a storm in the Malayalam film industry
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Justice What?": Parvathy's Post After Dileep's Acquittal In Kerala Actor Rape Case
- Monday December 8, 2025
- Entertainment | ANI
"We watch a carefully crafted screenplay unfold so cruelly now," Parvathy, a founding member of the Women in Cinema Collective, said in a post on her Instagram.
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
How The 2017 Dileep Case Changed Malayalam Cinema, And What His Acquittal Means
- Monday December 8, 2025
- Entertainment | Written by Latha Srinivasan
The abduction and rape of the actress took place in a moving car in Kochi on February 17, 2017, and while three of the seven men accused had been arrested within 48 hours
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Actor Dileep Blames Ex-Wife Manju Warrier After Acquittal In 2017 Case: 'The Conspiracy Began When She Called It One'
- Monday December 8, 2025
- Entertainment | Press Trust of India
The Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court on Monday acquitted Dileep in the sensational case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
"Conspiracy Against Me": Actor Dileep Acquitted In 2017 Actress Rape Case
- Monday December 8, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
A Kerala court on Monday acquitted actor Dileep over the abduction and rape of an actress in 2017; the Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court said the prosecution failed to prove the Malayalam star's involvement. However, six others were found guilty.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
AR Rahman-Saira Banu Divorce: The Curious Case Of Two Kumars And Their Saira Banus
- Wednesday November 20, 2024
- Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service
AR Rahman, who was born A. S. Dileep Kumar, converted to Islam at the age of 23, and was married to Saira Banu
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Court Frames Evidence Destruction Charges Against Actor Dileep In Assault Case
- Monday October 31, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
A Kerala court on Monday framed charges of destruction of evidence against actor Dileep in the 2017 actress assault case in which he is one of the accused.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala Actress Assault Case: Survivor's Remarks Against Judge Questioned
- Friday July 22, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Friday criticised the survivor in the actress assault case of 2017 in which actor Dileep is also an accused for her remarks against the trial court judge.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Dileep's Acquittal, 2017 Case Survivor Shares First Post: "Not Every Citizen In This Country Is Treated Equally Before Law"
- Sunday December 14, 2025
- Entertainment | Asian News International
The Sessions Court had earlier acquitted Malayalam actor Dileep, the eighth accused, in the 2017 case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Manju Warrier Breaks Silence After Ex-Husband Dileep's Acquittal In 2017 Case: "Justice For The Survivor Is Still Incomplete"
- Sunday December 14, 2025
- Entertainment | Written by Anjali Choudhury
Nearly a week after the verdict, Manju Warrier shared a note on Instagram addressing the outcome of the case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Actor Dileep Acquitted In Rape Case. Revisiting The Crime That Shook Kerala
- Monday December 8, 2025
- India News | Reported by Aswin Nandakumar, Edited by Saikat Kumar Bose
The acquittal of actor Dileep, accused of masterminding a prominent Kerala actor's abduction and rape, comes at the end of a nearly nine-year legal battle that raised a storm in the Malayalam film industry
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Justice What?": Parvathy's Post After Dileep's Acquittal In Kerala Actor Rape Case
- Monday December 8, 2025
- Entertainment | ANI
"We watch a carefully crafted screenplay unfold so cruelly now," Parvathy, a founding member of the Women in Cinema Collective, said in a post on her Instagram.
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
How The 2017 Dileep Case Changed Malayalam Cinema, And What His Acquittal Means
- Monday December 8, 2025
- Entertainment | Written by Latha Srinivasan
The abduction and rape of the actress took place in a moving car in Kochi on February 17, 2017, and while three of the seven men accused had been arrested within 48 hours
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Actor Dileep Blames Ex-Wife Manju Warrier After Acquittal In 2017 Case: 'The Conspiracy Began When She Called It One'
- Monday December 8, 2025
- Entertainment | Press Trust of India
The Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court on Monday acquitted Dileep in the sensational case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
"Conspiracy Against Me": Actor Dileep Acquitted In 2017 Actress Rape Case
- Monday December 8, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
A Kerala court on Monday acquitted actor Dileep over the abduction and rape of an actress in 2017; the Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court said the prosecution failed to prove the Malayalam star's involvement. However, six others were found guilty.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
AR Rahman-Saira Banu Divorce: The Curious Case Of Two Kumars And Their Saira Banus
- Wednesday November 20, 2024
- Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service
AR Rahman, who was born A. S. Dileep Kumar, converted to Islam at the age of 23, and was married to Saira Banu
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Court Frames Evidence Destruction Charges Against Actor Dileep In Assault Case
- Monday October 31, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
A Kerala court on Monday framed charges of destruction of evidence against actor Dileep in the 2017 actress assault case in which he is one of the accused.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala Actress Assault Case: Survivor's Remarks Against Judge Questioned
- Friday July 22, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Friday criticised the survivor in the actress assault case of 2017 in which actor Dileep is also an accused for her remarks against the trial court judge.
-
www.ndtv.com