Chhattisgarh Maoist News
-
{
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Chhattisgarh's Sukma Declared Naxal-Free After 2 Naxalites Surrender: Cops
- Wednesday April 1, 2026
- India News | Asian News International
SP Chavan said the two women were members of Company Number 8 of the Naxalite organisation and had a combined bounty of Rs 16 lakhs on their heads.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
First Top Official To Visit This Chhattisgarh Village, Once A Maoist Stronghold
- Saturday March 28, 2026
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Namrata Jain, the Collector of Narayanpur, made history by becoming the first District Collector to visit Rekawaya - a remote village situated deep within the Indravati Reserve Forest. Once an impenetrable stronghold of Maoists, this village is now j
-
www.ndtv.com
-
16 IEDs, 100kg Explosives Seized As Security Forces Foil Maoist Plot
- Saturday January 24, 2026
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
In a major success for security forces combating left-wing extremism in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur district, a joint operation on Saturday led to the recovery of a significant cache of improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
-
www.ndtv.com
-
More Than 2,000 Maoists Have Surrendered: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister
- Saturday December 27, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Vishnu Deo Sai on Friday said that the government appealed to the Maoists to abandon the language of violence and gunfire and join the mainstream of development.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Madvi Hidma's Killing Has Broken Maoists' Backbone: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister
- Friday November 21, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The elimination of top commander Madvi Hidma in an encounter earlier this week has broken the backbone of the Maoists, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Vishnu Deo Sai said on Friday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Top Women Maoists Surrender, Their Secrets Could Reshape Anti-Maoism War
- Wednesday November 19, 2025
- India News | Reported by Anurag Dwary, Edited by Harshit Sabarwal
In a dramatic twist in India's war on Maoism, two most-wanted women Maoists, each carrying massive bounties and deep secrets, surrendered in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh within just five days.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Security Forces Destroy Maoist Weapons Factory In Chhattisgarh Forest
- Tuesday November 4, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
Security forces have destroyed a weapons manufacturing facility of Maoists located in dense forest in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, and seized 17 firearms along with a huge cache of equipment used in production, a police official said on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
51 Maoists In Chhattisgarh Renounce Violence Under Rehabilitation Initiative
- Wednesday October 29, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
51 Maoist cadres - 42 men and 9 women - have surrendered and returned to the mainstream under the states "Poona Margem: Rebirth through Rehabilitation" initiative.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Maoist Commander Geeta With Rs 5 Lakh Bounty Surrenders In Chhattisgarh
- Saturday October 18, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
In a continuing wave of defections from the insurgency, Geeta, alias Kamli Salam, a female Maoist commander active in Chhattisgarh's Kondagaon district, surrendered to police authorities on Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Committed To Uprooting Maoists Before March 31 Next Year: Amit Shah
- Thursday October 16, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
As many as 258 battle-hardened Maoists have surrendered in Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra in the last two days, Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced on Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
103 Maoists Surrender In Chhattisgarh, Get Rs 50,000 As Rehabilitation Package
- Thursday October 2, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
As many as 103 Maoists, 49 of them carrying a collective bounty of more than Rs 1 crore, surrendered before authorities in the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh on Thursday, a police official said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
10 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Chhattisgarh's Gariaband District
- Thursday September 11, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Ten Maoists were killed in an encounter in Chhattisgarh's Gariaband district today.The gunfight broke out in the forest under Mainpur police station limits when security personnel were out on an anti-Maoist operation.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Constitution My Ideology": Opposition's Veep Pick On Salwa Judum Verdict
- Monday August 25, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
B Sudershan Reddy, who retired from the top court in 2011, was part of a Bench that had declared Salwa Judum, appointed by the Chhattisgarh government, as unconstitutional.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
4 Maoists, Active For A Decade, Surrender With Rs 19 Lakh Bounty In Chhattisgarh
- Monday August 18, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
Inspector General Raipur Range, Amresh Mishra, called it the success of the police force and added, "This is an unprecedented success for Gariaband Police, this area, and for the state.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Cop Killed, 3 Injured In Maoist Blast In Chhattisgarh
- Monday August 18, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
A jawan of the Chhattisgarh police's District Reserve Guard was killed and three other personnel were injured when an improvised explosive device (IED) planted by maoist went off in Bijapur district on Monday, officials said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Chhattisgarh's Sukma Declared Naxal-Free After 2 Naxalites Surrender: Cops
- Wednesday April 1, 2026
- India News | Asian News International
SP Chavan said the two women were members of Company Number 8 of the Naxalite organisation and had a combined bounty of Rs 16 lakhs on their heads.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
First Top Official To Visit This Chhattisgarh Village, Once A Maoist Stronghold
- Saturday March 28, 2026
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Namrata Jain, the Collector of Narayanpur, made history by becoming the first District Collector to visit Rekawaya - a remote village situated deep within the Indravati Reserve Forest. Once an impenetrable stronghold of Maoists, this village is now j
-
www.ndtv.com
-
16 IEDs, 100kg Explosives Seized As Security Forces Foil Maoist Plot
- Saturday January 24, 2026
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
In a major success for security forces combating left-wing extremism in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur district, a joint operation on Saturday led to the recovery of a significant cache of improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
-
www.ndtv.com
-
More Than 2,000 Maoists Have Surrendered: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister
- Saturday December 27, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Vishnu Deo Sai on Friday said that the government appealed to the Maoists to abandon the language of violence and gunfire and join the mainstream of development.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Madvi Hidma's Killing Has Broken Maoists' Backbone: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister
- Friday November 21, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The elimination of top commander Madvi Hidma in an encounter earlier this week has broken the backbone of the Maoists, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Vishnu Deo Sai said on Friday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Top Women Maoists Surrender, Their Secrets Could Reshape Anti-Maoism War
- Wednesday November 19, 2025
- India News | Reported by Anurag Dwary, Edited by Harshit Sabarwal
In a dramatic twist in India's war on Maoism, two most-wanted women Maoists, each carrying massive bounties and deep secrets, surrendered in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh within just five days.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Security Forces Destroy Maoist Weapons Factory In Chhattisgarh Forest
- Tuesday November 4, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
Security forces have destroyed a weapons manufacturing facility of Maoists located in dense forest in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, and seized 17 firearms along with a huge cache of equipment used in production, a police official said on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
51 Maoists In Chhattisgarh Renounce Violence Under Rehabilitation Initiative
- Wednesday October 29, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
51 Maoist cadres - 42 men and 9 women - have surrendered and returned to the mainstream under the states "Poona Margem: Rebirth through Rehabilitation" initiative.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Maoist Commander Geeta With Rs 5 Lakh Bounty Surrenders In Chhattisgarh
- Saturday October 18, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
In a continuing wave of defections from the insurgency, Geeta, alias Kamli Salam, a female Maoist commander active in Chhattisgarh's Kondagaon district, surrendered to police authorities on Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Committed To Uprooting Maoists Before March 31 Next Year: Amit Shah
- Thursday October 16, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
As many as 258 battle-hardened Maoists have surrendered in Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra in the last two days, Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced on Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
103 Maoists Surrender In Chhattisgarh, Get Rs 50,000 As Rehabilitation Package
- Thursday October 2, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
As many as 103 Maoists, 49 of them carrying a collective bounty of more than Rs 1 crore, surrendered before authorities in the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh on Thursday, a police official said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
10 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Chhattisgarh's Gariaband District
- Thursday September 11, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Ten Maoists were killed in an encounter in Chhattisgarh's Gariaband district today.The gunfight broke out in the forest under Mainpur police station limits when security personnel were out on an anti-Maoist operation.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Constitution My Ideology": Opposition's Veep Pick On Salwa Judum Verdict
- Monday August 25, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
B Sudershan Reddy, who retired from the top court in 2011, was part of a Bench that had declared Salwa Judum, appointed by the Chhattisgarh government, as unconstitutional.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
4 Maoists, Active For A Decade, Surrender With Rs 19 Lakh Bounty In Chhattisgarh
- Monday August 18, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
Inspector General Raipur Range, Amresh Mishra, called it the success of the police force and added, "This is an unprecedented success for Gariaband Police, this area, and for the state.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Cop Killed, 3 Injured In Maoist Blast In Chhattisgarh
- Monday August 18, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
A jawan of the Chhattisgarh police's District Reserve Guard was killed and three other personnel were injured when an improvised explosive device (IED) planted by maoist went off in Bijapur district on Monday, officials said.
-
www.ndtv.com