5 Petitioners

'5 Petitioners' - 2 News Result(s)

• The 5 Men And Women Who Challenged Ban On Homosexuality

The 5 Men And Women Who Challenged Ban On Homosexuality

The Supreme Court today has said homosexuality is not a crime in India. The top court pronounced its verdict on petitions challenging the colonial-era Section 377 that criminalises consensual gay sex. In 2013, the Supreme Court had cancelled a Delhi high court order that had decriminalized homosexuality, by overturning the outdated law, saying it w...

• Triple Talaq Verdict Means 5 Petitioners Not Divorced Anymore, Says Lawyer

Triple <i>Talaq</i> Verdict Means 5 Petitioners Not Divorced Anymore, Says Lawyer

Five women who challenged triple talaq or instant divorce by their husbands on the phone, by WhatsApp or speed post, rejoiced today as the Supreme Court banned the practice as unconstitutional. Their lawyers claim their marriages now stand restored as their divorces have been cancelled. Senior lawyer and Congress leader Salman Khurshid, who ...

'5 Petitioners' - 37 Video Result(s)

'5 Petitioners' - 2 News Result(s)

• The 5 Men And Women Who Challenged Ban On Homosexuality

The 5 Men And Women Who Challenged Ban On Homosexuality

The Supreme Court today has said homosexuality is not a crime in India. The top court pronounced its verdict on petitions challenging the colonial-era Section 377 that criminalises consensual gay sex. In 2013, the Supreme Court had cancelled a Delhi high court order that had decriminalized homosexuality, by overturning the outdated law, saying it w...

• Triple Talaq Verdict Means 5 Petitioners Not Divorced Anymore, Says Lawyer

Triple <i>Talaq</i> Verdict Means 5 Petitioners Not Divorced Anymore, Says Lawyer

Five women who challenged triple talaq or instant divorce by their husbands on the phone, by WhatsApp or speed post, rejoiced today as the Supreme Court banned the practice as unconstitutional. Their lawyers claim their marriages now stand restored as their divorces have been cancelled. Senior lawyer and Congress leader Salman Khurshid, who ...

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:http://archives.ndtv.com

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................