International Women's Day is celebrated around the world on March 8
International Women's Day is a day
celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women across the world. The theme for International Women's Day 2017
is "Be Bold for Change." The hope is to drive women and men to work together towards a better, more inclusive and gender equal world. Did you know that International Women's Day is actually an official holiday in some countries? While you may not have the day off from work on Wednesday, March 8, you can show your solidarity with the cause by wearing your feminism on your sleeve - not just on one day, but every day! While we can't promise that simply wearing a t-shirt will transform people around you into feminists, it could spark some interesting conversations.
Here are 7 of our favourite feminist t-shirts:
1. This one actor Anuskha Sharma wore on the cover of Vogue India
that says it all: "We should all be feminists."
2. This one that shows us what a feminist looks like:
3. This desi
-fabulous one that actor Sonakshi Sinha wore in Elle India
4. This one that reminds us that "A woman's place is everywhere."
5. This one that reminds women to always support other women:
6. This one with a simple message: "The future is female."
7. This one that proves it: "Girls just wanna have fundamental human rights."
How are you celebrating International Women's Day this year? Let us know in the comments section below!