The registration process for TNSET 2018 has started on December 18, 2017 onwards and according to the officials no physical application would be entertained by the University.
The last date for submitting the TNSET 2018 online application is February 09, 2018. The result of the TNSET-2018 examination will also be made available in the site tnsetexam2018mtwu.in, when it is declared. The candidate will not be individually intimated about their result.
The Candidates applying Online for TNSET-2018 EXAM should have the following readily available for Entering/Uploading to submit Application:
Once the Mobile No. given is registered, it can not be changed. Please do not use any other's Mobile No.
2. Valid Email ID must be provided mandatorily.
3. Scanned image of Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
4. Scanned image of Signature in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 30 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
5. Your Income Certificate in PDF format of less than 1024 KB.(Not applicable to Candidate 'Under General' Category).
6. Not in service candidate or Appearing/Appeared (Students) candidate belonging to OBC Non Creamy Layer applying for TNSET2018 Exam may optionally upload the copy of the income certificate of his/her parent or supporting guardian as the case may be. If such a certificate is not uploaded, the candidate will be provisionally admitted to write the exam subject to fulfilling other eligibility conditions. In case the candidate ultimately qualifies for certification, shall produce such income certificate at the time of verification of documents. Failure to produce produce such income certificate, the candidate will not be issued with State Eligibility Test Certificate.
7. Your Community Certificate in PDF format of less than 1024 KB.(Not applicable to Candidate 'Under General' Category).
8. If the Candidate is of Person With Disability, Disability Certificate in PDF format of less than 1024 KB.
9. Details of Online Payment such as Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
10. Aadhaar Card No. (optional) if available.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.