- Scientist 'B': 13 posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 1 post
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 3 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 3 posts
- Field Attendant: 1 post
Candidates with the following educational qualification are eligible to apply:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/Environmental, Civil/Environmental, IT/Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, & Electrical/Instrumentation
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organization/institution of repute
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized University
- 8th- 10th class pass
'Prescribed application form along with recent passport size photographs, should reach The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, "Parivesh Bhawan", East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032, latest by 17.12.2017. Last date for the Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the Andman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep will be 01.01.2018.'
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.