- Scientist 'B': 13 posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 1 post
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 3 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 3 posts
- Field Attendant: 1 post
Candidates with the following educational qualification are eligible to apply:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/Environmental, Civil/Environmental, IT/Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, & Electrical/Instrumentation
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organization/institution of repute
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized University
- 8th- 10th class pass
'Prescribed application form along with recent passport size photographs, should reach The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, "Parivesh Bhawan", East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032, latest by 17.12.2017. Last date for the Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the Andman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep will be 01.01.2018.'
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.